• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Annoying Pokemon move used against you (revived)

Years
  • Double Team. Absolutely ruined ShinyGoldX ROM for me. Also, rest, because it's always used in battle facilities after spending several minutes shaving off hp..

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • "REST" annoys me too much! :(

Why? Because if you battle some tough Pokemon with Rest that takes you many hits to kill, then if the trainer or Pokemon is smart enough, it uses rest! (Which will reset it's life to the fullest!)

*Damn Rest!*

Well... At least i had won Blaine and Giovanni using my Snorlax's "Rest". It was a close fight between Arcanine and Rhyhorn!

Hahaha! :)

P.S. = And don't battle me with REST! Or ill turn off my GBA!
    *STILL, it's annoying...*

*The other attacks listed helps me instead of annoying me...

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    I frown on
    Protect/Detect
    Confuse Ray

and most of all Attract

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • on top of every move that annoys me, it will have to be confuse ray.

it's so accurrate, and once it confuses my pokemon then that's it. I have to switch out to get rid of it. oh, and same with swagger. so annoying!

also, any accurrate paralysis move, like thunder wave. pokemon like magneton use it then use supersonic to do the paralysis confusion thing. ugh!!

Years
  • Protect is frustrating. Rest is even worse, especially when a pokemon uses it again immediately when it wakes up. That can get really annoying. And of course, I also hate any move that confuses my pokemon or puts them to sleep.

Excalibur

Sorry for my english...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I hate protect, detect, endure, swagger, confuse ray (because it has a 100% accuracy), rest, thunder wave (sometimes), double team, sand-attack etc.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • Hypnosis and Confuse ray, Maybe rest. When my pokemon hits itself 5x in a row due to confusion i just get really annoyed and turn my system off. It's so annoying.

Last edited:

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    confuse ray, and protect, especialt in Pokemon XD, trying to do mt battle for training so i brrought kyogre to wipe out everything in 1-2 turns with Water Spout but then they use protect that always goes off before your attack drawing out the inevitable GOD I HATE IT,

rest is probabyl #3 in the list because the pokemon always uses it right when they wake up just dragging out the battle not even doing any damage.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    For me, I actually think supersonic is more annoying than confuse ray. The reasoning behind this is that confuse ray can actually get away with always hitting because of its 100% accuracy. Supersonic, on the other hand, is supposed to miss every once in a while, but it never does!

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Confuse Ray. I go "ashsdiodfhsdjfbsdjlfhnds" every time it happens, which is often! >_< Pisses me off lol.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010

Double Team and Confuse Ray combo can by incredibly annoying, but not when my Umbreon is doing it. :D
    Protect seemed to bug me too, because it wastes PP and time.​

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • It's usually those One Hit KO moves for me, since I train my upper-classed Pokémons against weak trainers.

Oh, that, and Protect. :|

Rake

- The Relentless Oblivion -
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Rest.
    I remember in Pokemon Emerald, I got so pissed when on Victory Road I had just one pokemon left, with defensive moveset and there I battled with a trainer that had a pokemon which used Rest.
    Since it sleeps for only 2 turns, I can dish out damage on him to drop to about 30% HP. But when I do that, he immediately used Rest again. If I left him on more HP, he killed me.

That battle went about 30 minutes including rematches. Good I saved near him, so I wouldn't have to go again.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Fake-out, followed by a detec, missed the next move, followed by another detect. That was annoying.

Oh, and I hate confusion inducing moves, due to the fact my opponents never get damaged, yet I am unable to launch an attack of my own.

Back