• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Annoying Pokemon move used against you (revived)

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    Sleep Powder, Spore, Hypnosis, Supersonic and Confuse Ray all get on my nerves. I was fighting Mars today and her Purugly kept hitting with Hypnosis. I'd use a Full Heal, and it would just hit again! I think it hit 8-9 times in a ROW on me before it finally missed. Figures, it has 60 accuracy and it hits every time for the computer but it never hits when the player tries to use it.

Years
    Protect and Detect. I hate it when the computer uses it because it just easily waste my turn. I also hate if they can successfully do it 2 or more times. >_<

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I don't like someone using Swagger on my pokemon, .. and it works!
    Not only does it make my pokemon hurt themselves really bad, it never works when I use it!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Detect, protect, spore powder, sleep powder, dream eater,
    I don't think this is really annoying but it's a bit time wasting-mud sport...

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Arrgh! I hate supersonic sooo much! when im surfing round mossdeep and sootopolis all the tentacool hit me with it!

Khadhar

Life just handed you lemons
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    Protect/Detect, Supersonic and Confuse Ray... Man I hate confuse attacks. Oh, and Ice Beam. Ice Beam's great to use but horrible to be up against.

Suzuna

~Contest Queen~
    Years
    Supersonic and Minimize/Double Team, fighting Koga's muk in Leaf Green...I have never been so frustrated in my life!

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Supersonic... that's the single most annoying move in all the games because it never works when you use it, but whenever an NPC uses it, it has 100% accuracy

Years
    Confuse Ray, Supersonic and anything that makes your pokemon confused! I hate it to the core cos of how annoyingly common it is (I'm looking at you, Zubat).

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I hate sand attack, when it's used several times on your pokemon, it's really hard to land a hit >_>

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Roar - I usually have at least one HM slave with me, and when it frightens my Pokemon away, you can be DARN sure that I'll end up with having that one sent out - ONLY to have it roared away when I try to get it to faint, so that I won't lose any EXP to that one... -.-

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Probably Attract or Sleep/Confusion moves.

Dishonourable mentions to Paralysis moves and any move that allows the enemy to attack for 4 or 5 turns while your Pokémon stands there, unable to stop it. Oh, and Endure - AGH @ the pointlessness.

Back