• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Most Annoying Pokemon move used against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    1. Protect
    2. Sheer cold/Fissure/Horn drill
    3. Sel f destruct/explosion/healing wish/lunar dance
    4.recover
    5. Aquajet/quick attack/extrmespeed

Eltono Burn

I Love Cats!
    Years
    I really hate the following moves

- Protect
    - Shockwave
    - Yawn
    - Recover
    - Any (Powder Moves eg. Poison Powder)

And thats all of it!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    I HATE double team and most poison attacks. but ESPECIALLY double team!
    *Hiss*

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
    Protect
    Double Team
    Sofboiled

Not to Mention SPLASH. Ack! It's not worth a turn! It does nothing! Why use it? FREAKIN' RAISE YOUR MAGIKARP TO LEVEL 20 SO IT CAN EVOLVE ALREADY!

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    I dispise Water Pulse, How can Water confuse your Pokemon and Water Pokemon even get confused even though there use to Water. xD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Sheer Cold. I was in the Battle Tower in DP and a Walrien knocked out all my Pokemon with Sheer Cold, even though it's supposed to be really inaccurate. To make it worse, 100% accuracy moves like Thurderbolt MISSED. Urgh. I was *not* happy.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    Sheer Cold. I was in the Battle Tower in DP and a Walrien knocked out all my Pokemon with Sheer Cold, even though it's supposed to be really inaccurate. To make it worse, 100% accuracy moves like Thurderbolt MISSED. Urgh. I was *not* happy.

I've had the exact same thing happen, minus the attacks missing. Darn Lapras... I usually get lucky and they miss, but when they do connect... GAH!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    Dig, Dig, Dig, Dig, MEGA KICK!

Rest, Snore, Rest, Snore, Yawn, NIGHTAMRE!!!

those killed me each time lo

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    I really can't stand Shear Cold, Horn Drill (Not sure if thats the name of the 1 hit-KO move Rhydon uses), Fissure and the rest of the 1 hit-KO moves... They're just so cheap!

I also hate it when other pokemon use recover, though I like it on my pokemon xD

Mightyena88

Fan of Pikachu
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2009
    da most annoying thing when i surf, tentacools pop out, shoots supersonic n my pkmnn's confused. i usually train my pkmn by battling tons of tentacools. but da supersonic makes it hard. i also hate being poisoned, followed by wrap, then confused by supersonic. tentacruel's capable at these combos.

i'm happy using rest, recover, moonlight on my pokemon but i gt annoyed wen da opponent use those moves... tt sux.

yeah tt sux too. if i face tough opponent as tt, i make it sleep and use damaging atks and make sure it doesnt wakes up.

Last edited:

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
    I have always hated Protect; especially when I was low on PP and down to the last in my Party. It's just terribly annoying.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    My most annoying pokemon move used against me are:
    Supersonic
    Double Team
    Sludge Bomb
    Protect
    SoftBoiled
    Recover
    Mirror Coat
    Yawn

I hate them!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Hmm, Sand Attack, Protect, Fake Out, Splash, the list goes on. .

Sand Attack - Stop lowering my accuracy! ><
    Protect - C'mon, now, I have very low PP. .
    Fake Out - <insert Pokémon name> flinched! . . . <insert Pokémon name> flinched! *twitch* . . . <insert Pokémon name> flinch! *throws game*
    Splash - Magikarp used Splash! . . . But nothing happened! . . . Magikarp used Splash! . . . But nothing happened! . . . Magikar - ><* Nothing's gunna happen!!

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    Double team, and Hypnosis by far..
    Use them in a combo and your pretty much untouchable.. I won't give any names, Darkrai, but it's terribly annoying.
    -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back