• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Most annoying Pokemon to get on the Wonder Trade system

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
    So what are the most annoying Pokemon to get on the wonder trade system? I just got a Magikarp from a guy in Pennsylvania, and I am a little annoyed.
    For me Magikarp, Wurmple, and Zigzagoon.
    I really wish Youtuber's would make lists of the most annoying Pokemon on the Wonder Trade system. There is only one.
    A Wrumple I got in a wonder trade was the first Pokemon that had Pokerus. So at the least the girl in Japan who sent this had the kindness to give it Pokerus.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Oh there's some really annoying Pokemon on Wondertrade @_@ I think the ones I've gotten the most are Electrike, Zigzagoon, and Cascoon. I've pretty much stopped Wondertrading for a while now, but there were quite a few Pokemon that made me go "Ugh, you again?"

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Pokemons found on starting routes (pidgey, zizagoon, few bugs, magikarp, bidoof and pidove) can people stop spamming these things in wonder trade I got few a lot and I'm bit frustarted to get them quiet a lot as it very common to get. There's some nominees for other useless crap sent from Wonder trade unhandy and none-egg move pokemons, but sometimes I do get egg moves pokemon outthere.

Years
    Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Magicarp, Cascoon... so many @_@. Y'know, it would be a fun drinking game.

Personally though, I'm not really after egg moves... Egg moves, I can get easily, I have the patience for it. Same for IVs. It's mostly special balls and HAs I've been after lately.

To avoid being that trainer, since I breed for shinies... well I might as well throw egg moves and IV breed them. Then I send 90 Spinarak with the same moveset XD;;;... but at least, it's not a freshly caught Zigzagoon. ._.

Years
    The obvious like Zigzagoon, wurmple etc but I also really hate getting Eevees (probably get like 5 a session) and starters, they were nice at first but now its just like "ugh great 3rd torchic in a row"

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    Yeah but then you try to diversify the pokemon being sent out and someone receives them and they basically think, "Well it's not a zigzagoon, but I don't even like Tropius' design!" or something equally ungrateful! Personally if you're looking for pokemon or want to receive something you want then you can just go to a trade thread or go to the GTS. I do like to wondertrade every now and again (with pokemon that I thought would be interesting to train but never got around to it and looking at the calendar I probably won't be able to get to....Zoinks! I'm late! Aaaaah!).

TLDR; I like to go in every now and again for the surprises. I try to be conscientious with what I send out.

Coffee

Banned
    Years
    Ya know, the title has two meanings. It could also mean a pokemon that's annoying to get because it's rare. Like mew. Jk jk.

My most annoying one? None. I love them all. I just like seeing every pokemon in Amie.
    It just sucks when I have to release them since no one wants one in their wonder trade ;n;
    Give Scatterbug some love people!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    You'd be surprised at the Scatterbugs I do keep, incase they evolve into the Vivillon style that I'm missing.

As for wonder trades, pretty much Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Poochyena, Wingull, Magikarp and Ralts. I seem to be getting more Ralts as junk than any others, and one thing, I got more Wailmers than Zigzagoons on 1 night, and that was annoying.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Wurmple or Zigzagoon lol. I get way too many of them. It's so annoying...

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
    Another annoying thing about getting a Zigzagoon on the Wonder Trade system is that they always have the gluttony ability. I guess it's original trainer did not want it because it did not have pick up. So they thought they would wonder trade with no held items or Pokerus thinking the person getting won't mind but they do mind. I just got a level 7 Zigzagoon from a girl in Germany and I am pretty annoyed

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
    I mean, can you really go into wonder trading expecting something other than rubbish early-game Pokemon? I WT to dump the newly hatched [insert breeding pokemon here] I have racked up six boxes of. I don't particularly care what is on the other end. Sure, it's cool to get something refreshing and exciting every now and again, but the number of people who are giving those away pails in comparison to the number of people sending out Zigzagoon and Pidgey because the annoying ones go in with the mindset of "oh boy, there's no way I could get the bad end of this trade." They'll either get something equally bad or an improvement, ya know?

That being said, it does get old seeing Zigzagoon and friends pop up in like 8 out of every 10 WTs. I'd be happy with a wider variety of rubbish early-game Pokemon, to be honest. I still want mostly rubbish Pokemon, though, because it makes getting a cool Pokemon in return all the more special.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
    All pokemon from the first route of the games.
    Also some of the starters can get annoying, I've gotten way to many froakie and torchic over wondertrade.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I get pretty much the start route Pokémon very often, although I have gotten some nice HA Egg move mon's with nice balls and a couple of shinies.

I usually give away my leftover breeding projects, which in most cases have 4+IVs.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
    Getting a Ralts does not bother me so much. I might want to raise another Gardevior for fun one day, since it is one of my favorite gen 3 Pokemon. Sadly I've never gotten a single shiny or legendary yet, because I was born with bad luck I guess. I also have a question what is the highest level Zigzagoon you got from a wonder trade? I've gotten up to level 7.
    Edit- I finally got a shiny Jolteon. I sent out a Beldum for it. I am glad I did not send a Zigzagoon for it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I managed to recieve a Lv99 Shiny Magikarp the other day nicknamed "Goldfish" ^_^

But I had a lv40 Zig with an everstone before o.o

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    It can be annoying getting hacked Pokemon on Wonder Trade too, the other day I was Wonder Trading and I got a Lv100 Shiny Noivern so I was pretty surprised! It was holding Choice Specs and had some pretty good moves too. But it was in a Love Ball which raised my suspicions and then I went on Serebii only to find out that it's impossible to get a Noivern in a Love Ball. So that got my hopes up a bit :c

For now I think I'll just keep it sitting in a random box, since I'm not sure what to do with it. s:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    It can be annoying getting hacked Pokemon on Wonder Trade too, the other day I was Wonder Trading and I got a Lv100 Shiny Noivern so I was pretty surprised! It was holding Choice Specs and had some pretty good moves too. But it was in a Love Ball which raised my suspicions and then I went on Serebii only to find out that it's impossible to get a Noivern in a Love Ball. So that got my hopes up a bit :c

For now I think I'll just keep it sitting in a random box, since I'm not sure what to do with it. s:

I always figured there were some hacks floating around on Wondertrade. I've even heard a horror story a while back from someone who received a hack that corrupted their data. I'm sure hoping they release a patch soon that blocks hacked 'mons from being Wondertraded x.x

Back