• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying POKEMON

Most annoying pokemon class

• shedinja (for rather obvious reasons)

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Ubers

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Stalls&walls

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Baton passed sweepers

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Ninjask&yanmega

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Magikarp

Votes: 17 12.6%
  • Annoyers, such as teeter dance etc. Spammers

Votes: 29 21.5%
  • Rivals starter

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Steel types

• Water types

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug types

• Ghost types

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Flying types

• Ice types

• Ground types

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Electric types

• Fighting types

• Dragon types

• Grass types

• Normal types

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Poison types

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Psychic types

• Dark types

• Fire types

• Other (couldn't fit any more, poll maximum)

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
  • Sorry if there's already a thread for this, couldn't find it XD

What do you think it is? I personally will say... Shedinja, when you're not prepared, or just lost your fire type, they kill you

VOTE IN THE POLL

iNinja

hi hello
    Years
  • I remember I was playing the Pokemon Shiny Gold Rom and the rival's chickorita had Razor leaf at Level 8. So i trained my Totodile to around level 12-13 and while I was training i saw a shiny pidegy D:. I was indeed mad even though it was a rom.

Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    ZUBAT! This thing should've been called Trollbat.

Which is ironic because I love Crobat.

Awesome

has divided by zero.
    Years
  • Anything that can put you to sleep then confuse you (aka Bronzor) I want to strangle. I HATE those so much.

taloche man

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I think that ghost is the most anoying type. The only way to easily kill them is with a dark or ghost attack. But, dark and ghost attack are rare and often weak. In addition of being immuned to fight and normal, most of them are immuned to ground because of levitate. And poeple who get rid of my Marowak just make me ANGRY!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Zubat, Tentacool, and periodically Geodude. Those three Pokemon that appear constantly in caves/water routes, and don't really give you that much experience. It's a pain to see them whenever trying to train, or look for a specific Pokemon in the area they're in, or to even just try and go anywhere.

iNinja

hi hello
    Years
  • I also can't stand fishermen who have a team of magikarps. They give the crappiest exp rate evar and waste time. Usually it's at the beginning of thegame when magikarps are still fast. :U

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I voted Ground for one reason. Diglett and Dugtrio.

I can't switch out, therefore, I'm screwed.

*cry*

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
  • I have specific pokemon i dislike but I always hate spammers.
    1.Bronzor omfg D/P/P like everyone you see can confuse u or put you to sleep its freaking annoying. Plus its abilities come on Heatproof or Levitate. Come on...... that leaves it one weakness. Though I love Steel types i cant stand Bronzor.
    2. I dont hate FEAR pokemon simply beacuse it proves the other person cant win by skill, and they wont survive to hits(lol someoene tried that on my lvl 100 Lucario with Extrememespeed, now that was funny^^
    3. Double team spammers, nuff said
    4. I hate Wobbofett. While I will admit it is good much as I hate to see it, I cant stand when I know I cant OHKO it and I know it will choose the right Counter type move to use.
    5. STAB earthquake pokemon(lol even If i own some myself) They freaking always slaughter my team of like all STeel Types and like one or 2 other types(One of which is probably Dragon and the other Absol, who always travels with me)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I think that legendarys are annoying when people use them to battle..

Years
  • Voted for electric types. Most of them have Static, which is a massive pain and makes stuff much more time-consuming by making me run back to the Pokemon Center every time. And if Static doesn't work, they still have Thunder Wave. And there's Magnemite, that resists almost all common early-game attacking types. Oh, and did I talk about Voltorb who's fast as hell and gets early Selfdestruct/Explosion?
    Zubat and Tenta might be annoying at times, but in my opinion they're by far not as annoying as Magnemite and friends.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • When I'm surfing, every 5 squares a dang Tentacruel pops up. It's like: "GAH! D:< Not again!" But yeah... Those and Geodudes. For some reason I just dun' like the little guys... I mean, they're in every cave. Gosh... Zubat's are quite annoying, too. Oh and in Sapphire, Whismur was annoying as well in that one tunnel. Couldn't walk two steps without running into one! D:

Back