• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying Pokemon?

SoopahScizor

The Master of Steel
Years
  • Zubats and Tentacools are SOOOOOOOOOOO Annoying. I also found Machop and Geodude annoying. Im glad 5th generation replaced those annoyances.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Zubat sucks big time. Pic below related.

Most annoying Pokemon?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • Most annoying Pokemon?

In Pokemon black and white I found this guy annoying, no evolution or Pre-evolution.
    What is the point in it, oh yeah thats right to annoy us players cheers Nintendo and Gamefreak!! :D

I personally like Zubat, I love the simplistic designs, and they die quick.
    I do share hatred for tentacools.. :S

~Kian

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Most annoying Pokemon?

In Pokemon black and white I found this guy annoying, no evolution or Pre-evolution.
    What is the point in it, oh yeah thats right to annoy us players cheers Nintendo and Gamefreak!! :D

I personally like Zubat, I love the simplistic designs, and they die quick.
    I do share hatred for tentacools.. :S

~Kian

Sigilyph is one of my favorite Gen 5 Pokemon, actually. Really good in battle and wide movepool.

Anyway, most annoying are definitely Tentacool, Zubat, Woobat, Boldore, and Basculin, because no matter what game you're in, they constantly jump out at you while in a cave or surfing.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Darn Basculin. I go Surfing in Pokemon Black, those things ALWAYS SHOW UP!!! That's the only freaking Pokemon I ever run into! Jellicent and it's pre-evolution are kinda annoying, being part Ghost. But the worst are Zubat, Golbat, Nidoran (sorta), and Tentacool. I always run into them, they can be hard to take down, and they always inflict some kind of status problem... :(

Years
  • Watchog. They seem to always go first, they hypnotize your new little Pokemon and then kill them, and when you finally catch one for yourself, it sucks in battle.

jammi567

As every other person has said, Zubats and Tentacools.

Although, the new rock-type in Gen 5 was annoying as well. Stupid Sturdy ability.

AcePokeCollector

On the hunt for new Pokemanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Zubat and Tentacool are a given.

I'll tell you what irks me, though. By far the most annoying Pokemon in Gen IV was Bronzor. For the longest time I could not figure out how to deal with it. Regardless, by that time I'd be asleep and confused anyway. :cer_shifty:

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Watchog. They seem to always go first, they hypnotize your new little Pokemon and then kill them, and when you finally catch one for yourself, it sucks in battle.
    This. Just the fact Team Plasma use them all the time as well. I thought I'd finally be rid of Patrat after leaving the first few towns. No, now it's evolution is here to annoy me!

Watchog's hypnosis? Never misses! You try and use hypnosis? Uh oh, it missed! And when you wake up you get the dreaded confusion to top it off.

Infel

ELECTRIC LOVE
    Years
  • Wingull and Pelliper... Supersonic is one of the most ANNOYING Moves... and Pelliper is just so...ugly. >.<

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Boldore. I originally thought Roggenrola's evolutionary line was pretty cool before Black and White were released, but after battling so many, along with their Sturdy ability, I've really grown to hate them. At least Zubat and Tentacool go down in one hit.

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    I hate anything that:
    Shows up a lot(zubat, tentacool)
    Gives crap for Exp.(Also zubat and tentacool)
    Pokemon that give me a condition by knocking it out(Yeah, I'm talking those abilities like poison point and static)
    Pokemon that are really weak against one or two types but really good against others(Yep I'm talking geodude, especially when my Charmeleon is my front runner)

qw13

Please do not read this text.
    Years
  • Mudkip,Marshtomp,Swampert!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hate that junk fishes!
    And i hate many people that consider it very powerful!
    I hate Team Rocket!
    I hate you!
    I hate my Pokemon!
    I hate myself!
    I hate your Pokemon!
    I hate losing to you always!
    This was Silver's replique. Sorry. :D

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • Watchog. They seem to always go first, they hypnotize your new little Pokemon and then kill them, and when you finally catch one for yourself, it sucks in battle.
    Don't forget about Patrat. Those little cusses are annoying in the Dreamyard, believe me. (I wanted a Munna, not you!)

Oh and let us not forget Bidoof. I hate those stupid things because of all the Poke Radar chains they broke. I'd get to 25 or more Pokemon in a row and guess who shows up in the next shaking patch? A stinking Bidoof! :slams head into wall:

Back