• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying pokemon

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    OMG! i hate Oddish.the noobish ones. sometime they will just poison and etc. u with there powder.

IPanda

Maddie, The Breeder
    Years
    i think Ralts are annoying o.o after seeing that episode of pokemon where he had to run ralts to the PC with it constantly going Mew mew mew mew (etc) it annoyed the heck out of me! but game wise..i would have to say..Bidoof. they are EVERYWHERE >:o and zubat, like every 5 steps, a zubat appears -.-

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Pidgey,Furret,rattata...There so annnoying when I want to get off the grass and im at the last patch they always appear -___- they shouldve had repels at the beggining of the game i'm glad I dont play those old versions anymore.

Ino-Chan

"I won't lose to you!"
    Years
    I forgot about Tentacool. Those things are so annoying!! >< The always either confuse my pokemon, poison them, or kill them. They also suck because they don't give you a whole lot of experience points...

omfx___harley

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/18
    Years
    zubat. i cant stand having to fight zubat after zubat after ZUBAT and i cant stand the confusion and not being able to run and then in mt moon they eat your life! golbat's the same! especially cause it knows mean look and poison fang and stuff and theyre hard to kill! i also have problems with bronzor/bronzong cause they appear EVERYWHERE!

shwoop-de-wooper

3rd gen noob, 2nd gen legend!
    Years
    All the legendaries that you can only obtain at "special nintendo events"

Okay, I live in England. To my knowledge there has never been a "special Nintendo event" near me.

And anything than can Self Destruct ¬_¬

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Hehehe, Zubat.

I hated it in Red.

I hated it in gold.

But it ESPECIALLY pissed me off in Sapphire.

Why?

You could still encounter it in caves by surfing.

On top of that, there's Golbat, which has high speed and its confuse ray is effin lame.

But on the other hand, Crobat is awesome ^_^

Frozen_Itachi

The Underworld ******
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    In the wild and forest:Caterpie and Rattata
    Caves:Geodude,Zubat,Golbat
    Water/Sea/Ocean:Tentacool

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    What drives me insane isn't the common Pokemon. They've actually done me some good. It's the ones that are DIFFICULT to find. Example: Nosepass. Drove me nuts. Iv'e never really played any of the older games...but I have ROMs so I plan to get to that ^^. Just so I know what their like.

black dog

The plum has been picked
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    tenticool is super annoying. it always gets my pokemon poisoned

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    And this really belongs to Pokémon General, so I'm-a just move it to over there for you guys.

Moved~

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    Hoothoot definatly, they are just so common in the night! When im looking for a pokemon to catch all i find is Hoothoot(this would be realy great if you wanted to catch Hoothoot)!

Back