• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying thing of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Years
    I am GLAD that Platinum came out because there are a LOT of things that I hate about D/p

I hate the laggy battles
    I hate the slow surfing
    I hate the pokemon in the Pokedex...

what do you hate???

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    OH MY GOD THE SURFING!!!!!! That was the worst idea Pokemon ever came out with. If you were actually surfing, you would not go that slow.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    If you were actually surfing, you would not go that slow.
    Like surfboard-surfing? On flat water you don't go very fast.

Pretty much everything in Pearl is so slow in comparison to Platinum. The fact that battles took forever really bugged me. I didn't realize how bad it was until I got Platinum and switched between the two.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    3rd Gen's surfing was faster -.-
    The surfing takes FOREVER in D&P. I'm trying to get somewhere fast and it takes like 5 minutes -.-

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Not much to hate after the surfing maybe the 6 hour wait with the honey trees only to get another Burmy or heracross and never a fricken Munchlax
    oh and how Cheryls chansey sucks

Suzune

Gary Was Here, Ash Is A Loser!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Surfing and laggy battles.
    Solaceon Town also seemed kind of weird to me.

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    The lack of fire types. I barely could survive without one. I mean why make three gyms that are weak against fire type and not make any new ones?

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Oh, thank God I got Platinum then. I've never played Diamond or Pearl. :P

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    After playing SoulSilver, I went back to Diamond to train on the E4 there and I fell asleep cause the battles were so SLOW!! Yeah, and I remember the slow surfing thing....

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Surfing, lack of Fire (especially with Lucian's Bronzong), the slow battles, and the lack of really good places to level grind when you're around Lv 65-70 or so... Platinum addressed these problems, fortunately.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    I'm glad I got Platinum. Stuff runs too slow as it is >.< I gave up on the Honey Trees. Just takes too long. :P

I transferred my lvl 90 Charizard from my FireRed and wiped out the E4 with him :D He's lvl 100 now and pwns, so I fixed the lack of fire pokemon problem. I started with Chimchar and never fully evolved it....I wonder why...

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    The Suffering really is not a prollem to me since i use No$GBA emulator and you can make it go fast.

But really hate the crappy Pokemon

Back