• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive female gym leader

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    Sabrina. Its the low-cut pants.

Years
    • Seen today
    To everyone voting for Flannery, y'all gotta remember that this is for most attractive, not hottest.

Probably Skyla, I didn't really like black-haired Elesa.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
        Maybe because I'm somehow young but I like Candice a lot, even though Skyla would be the most obvious choice, especially after reading the manga. But anyway I'll go with Candice (+ she's an ice type gym leader, that's even better for me x))

Smash Brony

Cool Dude
    Years
    There are some VERY attractive female gym leaders... Sabrina (in the later games), Elesa, Skyla, Korrina... I voted Flannery because she was the 1st one that I was really attracted by.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    I voted for Sabrina as she looked good on both the original games and in HGSS with the shorter hair.

Although now I think about it I should have picked the Grass Princess Erika. Hmmm.

Years
    Ugh. This is risky. Offhand I'm almost bound to say Roxie because guitar and freckles, based on design. I'm pretty much impartial to the attractive aspect but like designs as a whole. Some of the gaudy gym leaders, like Olympia and Fantina are off putting.

Lenora's design would fair better without that ugly apron; I mean, why does she even have it to begin with? She doesn't own a café, right? She's also married, so she's off the table for that, so to speak.

People like Skyla, but I hate her outfit design. It would have been better, in my opinion to dress her up as a traditional aviator, replete with wind-goggles and a jumpsuit. I mean, you're a pilot for chrissake! Look like one! Skyla loses big points for this. "I'm a pilot!" yeah right... I would have been more enthused if her face was hidden behind a re-breather and covered up in WWII fighter gear. I just can't condone a pilot wearing shorts. Tell me with a straight face that a pilot wearing shorts doesn't look like a dork.
    Besides, she doesn't look serious enough to qualify for piloting, and who wants to be a pilot when all you do is ship cargo? Kind of a boring job in the world of Pokémon, no? Her job would probably be outsourced by Amazon's use of Drifblims to deliver packages anyways, so it's bound to be a dying profession there...
    Spoiler:

Janine pals around in fishnet, but her father would probably kill you if you got close...

I'm looking too much into this... I like more than a few of their designs and can't really decide on one. I'm open to suggestions...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Ugh. This is risky. Offhand I'm almost bound to say Roxie because guitar and freckles, based on design. I'm pretty much impartial to the attractive aspect but like designs as a whole. Some of the gaudy gym leaders, like Olympia and Fantina are off putting.

Lenora's design would fair better without that ugly apron; I mean, why does she even have it to begin with? She doesn't own a café, right? She's also married, so she's off the table for that, so to speak.

People like Skyla, but I hate her outfit design. It would have been better, in my opinion to dress her up as a traditional aviator, replete with wind-goggles and a jumpsuit. I mean, you're a pilot for chrissake! Look like one! Skyla loses big points for this. "I'm a pilot!" yeah right... I would have been more enthused if her face was hidden behind a re-breather and covered up in WWII fighter gear. I just can't condone a pilot wearing shorts. Tell me with a straight face that a pilot wearing shorts doesn't look like a dork.
    Besides, she doesn't look serious enough to qualify for piloting, and who wants to be a pilot when all you do is ship cargo? Kind of a boring job in the world of Pokémon, no? Her job would probably be outsourced by Amazon's use of Drifblims to deliver packages anyways, so it's bound to be a dying profession there...
    Spoiler:

Janine pals around in fishnet, but her father would probably kill you if you got close...

I'm looking too much into this... I like more than a few of their designs and can't really decide on one. I'm open to suggestions...

Here are the legal female gym leaders you could pick from:

Erika
    Sabrina
    Claire
    Winnoa
    Gardenia
    Elesa
    Viola
    Valerie

Years
    Hmm. Of those I think it would boil down to Erika, Sabrina and Valerie. I think I'm going to pick Valerie. There are several to choose from, but Erika comes as a close second. I jut like dem leggins'.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    You cannot deny that Candice is kawaii af. :) Definitely the cutest and most huggable Gym Leader to me.

User19sq

Roxanne
    Valerie
    Candice
    Elesa
    Skyla

Zlexar

Steel on the outside, Fairy on the inside
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2019
    No love for Jasmine ;_;
    I might be biased because I love Steel types, but come on! Jasmine is just perfect.
    I hope she appears on the new games.
    My other options would be Erika or Valerie. They're cute too.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Well, in Japan all them are legal.

We go by U.S. standard, whose age of consent is viewed to be 18, and they will always be enforced in every country they have no control on.

No love for Jasmine ;_;
    I might be biased because I love Steel types, but come on! Jasmine is just perfect.
    I hope she appears on the new games.

Because she's unfortunately a minor (16-17).

Back