• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive gen 7 female character

Which female character in gen 7 do you like that most?

• Acerola

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Olivia

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Wicke

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Lana

• Mallow

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Plumeria

• Lusamine

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • Lillie

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • Mina

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Can anyone tell me that Trainer class of this women ?

Spoiler:

She is the most Attractive NPC on overworld yet I can not see her full face because she never challenge player to a battle .
    And I do not know her trainer Class So I can not google her .

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
    Years
    I consider Olivia to be the dead ringer for 'sexiness', but if it is the personaliy that attracts, then my vote would be for Lillie. Her Z-Powered Form was the final decision. AND she went out to Kanto in the post-game events. Will she use Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander? No one will know, even if a thousand fanfics were made titled 'Lillie in Kanto'. Unless someone did and we can read all about it in LillieInKanto.com. JK, broken server, so if anyone wanted a LillieInKanto.com, you can take it.

But she's kind, sympethetic, generous, lacking in malice and any other words that are thesaurus-worthy. She's got the one trait, but kindness beats malice, so she's the clear choice.

Years
    I know it late to name this character ( and probrably no one will vote for her) but Kahili ( the flying type elite four) is kinda attractive too! ( too bad she seem like a random character unlike the other elite four)

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    For me it's Lusamine, Lychee (I hate the name Olivia, idk why) and Plumeria. I love Lillie's second outfit as well.

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
    In your poll it says : Which female character in gen 7 do you like that most?
    In your topic title it says: Most attractive gen 7 female character
    Like the most : Lillie and Acerola. They are just cute and loveable characters.
    Most attractive: Lusamine and Olivia.

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
    I voted for Plumeria for her menacing stare.

Too bad we don't battle her all that much in the games.

You can battle her in the Battle tree and she is one of the random characters that you can battle when you are defending your title. So compared to most chacters you can battle her infinitely.

Years
    Not too far in the game (50%?) but so far I feel that the female Grunt is just as fun as her male counterpart. Team Skull is a riot so far. Too bad we don't ever get to be the sneering protagonist type. . . still too early for me to decide.
    Spoiler:

Years
    As a bi-romantic person, the one character that stood out to me most was Lillie, like I was shipping the whole game.
    I like how Acerola is dressed, it kind of reminds me of those Hex Maniacs in X & Y.
    Despite how crazy Lusamine is, she is attractive as well.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    I ended up going with Mallow as she was my favorite when first introduced and that hasn't changed. Lillie was incredibly close though and as someone said earlier, Olivia's hips don't lie.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Can anyone tell me that Trainer class of this women ?

Spoiler:

She is the most Attractive NPC on overworld yet I can not see her full face because she never challenge player to a battle .
    And I do not know her trainer Class So I can not google her .
    Pretty sure that person doesn't have a trainer class and is just a generic female NPC made to populate the world and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Pretty sure that person doesn't have a trainer class and is just a generic female NPC made to populate the world and stuff.

That's a real pain.
    She look like the most attractive NPC But I can never fully seen her.
    And I can not even search for her in Internet since I do not know what to call her.

Back