• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Attractive Male Character

Years
    I think that boys and girls in this thread forgot some of the most handsome guys in Alola, so I'll give them a little shoutout:

First, you forgot this guy:

Spoiler:

Then, we have this guy:

Spoiler:

And... This other one:

Spoiler:

And this one right here:

Spoiler:

But this one wins the prize in handsomeness:

Spoiler:

You're welcome girls! :D

SkyeSisters

Want a dose of experimental hydroxyacelunodosetras
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2017
    Does Dexio count, him also being in X & Y? I do feel like he's rather underappreciated.

Natmaz

Xurkitree lover
    Years
    Oh boy, as soon as I saw Ilima I was in awe...
    He's just so dreamy and cute, exactly what I seek in boys~
    Male Ace Trainers are pretty cute too!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    tbh I thought Guzma was kind of attractive. If you know me, I always go for the evil characters *coughlokicough* all the time. 8D However, I don't usually find Pokemon game characters to be attractive for some really odd reason. I also think the swimmers are really attractive as well. Much more than in previous games because omg that bod... *q*

Does Dexio count, him also being in X & Y? I do feel like he's rather underappreciated.

OMFG YES. I FORGOT ABOUT HIM. He looks so much older and more mature too. <3

Back