• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most bad ass 'looking' pokemon

Years
  • Golbat. I mean, just look at this mofo:
    most bad ass 'looking' pokemon

Also, Gyarados and Tyranitar. Also, Nidoking.

Ctrl Alt Del

The problem with society.
    Years
  • Houndoom is wayyyy badass, also one of my fav pokemon :). Eh who else, PINSIR! That bug looks like it could mess someone up.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • scyther looks more badass than pinsir

This, he has FREAKIN BLADES FOR HANDS! XD

And as someone else said, Cubone. IT WEARS THE SKULL OF HIS DEAD MOTHER! If that's not badass, then I guess I don't know badass.

Electrode. Think about it, it can blow itself up over and over without dieing, that sounds pretty badass.

Kabutops. Once again, Blades. For arms....... :O

Skarmory. It's a bird made of metal, yet it's still strong enough to fly!

Rayquaza, that thing uses Bidoofs to floss..... :O

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Badarsh...hmmm...gallade, blaziken, orgin giratina, mewtwo, machamp, garchomp, salamance, gengar, reshiram *o*, entei, and some more that I'm forgetting

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Totodile, he's just a pretty "badass" starter, simple as that. Who doesn't love that little guy? I mean, he's just playful as a little kid, that's what I called being "badass". And of course, how could I forget Charizard, he's a beast, my favorite Pokémon from Gen. I. It would be pretty rad if he would happen to be part of the Dragon type Pokémon but unfortunately he's part of the Flying type Pokémon, but I still think he's "badass" specially on his colored sprite on G/S/C.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I love Gyarados because they look so freaking badass. Favourite Pokemon ever. XD Feraligatr, Charizard, Luxray too... and I know I'm probably the only person who'll think so buuut, Mamoswine! :O

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Butterfree
    Beautifly
    Milotic
    Ariados
    Butterfree.

Yes, Butterfree Twice.

XD And yes, my definition of the word is largely different than yours. D:

shot571

Mewtwo and charizard. Come on they may be overhyped(or used to be) but they were for a reason. They kick ass. Look at mewtwo and charizard's stance theyre just saying 'come over here and let me kick you ass.'

shot571

yep game over just as soon as mewtwo ice beams the living **** into little chompy there.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • Ehhhhhhh... >>> :t079: <<<
    Duh.

Seriously though, I say Gyarados or Mewtwo. Would want to mess with either of them :O

Back