• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Cute Pokemons?

Pikachu lvl88

Experienced Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    (doesn't found any thread about this in this subforum, thread about Ugliest Pokemon doesn't count as it's opposite of this)
    ... As in thread, which Pokemon for is you is most cute? You can mention up to 3 pokemons, of all 4/5 generations.
    Mine:
    1.Pikachu
    2.Ex aeuquo - Plusle and Minun
    3.Pichu

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I don't find a lot of Pokémon cute, but it is worth mentioning Cherrim and Piplup, maybe. That's it, TBH.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Eevee, Duskull, Shuppet, Venonat, I could go on. But anyway, I'll just be moving this off to Pokemon General, since this deals with the Pokemon themselves and not specifically the games.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Metagross and Mewtwo.

Seriously, I would name Meowth, Clefairy, Cherrim, and Vulpix as the ones that come immediately to mind. Let it be known I'm not a fan of cute Pokemon; I'd rather use the aforementioned Metagross and Mewtwo, lol

Hiyappu_Storm

Aqua Monkey Storm!
    Years
  • Torchic, Piplup, Skitty, Teddiursa.

In other words my cousins favourite pokemon. Torchic is plain cute with his arms being cut off :'(, Piplup is a little penguin that looks more like a bear but is cute, Skitty isn't as cute, but is small and pink and funny, but is still cute.

Finally, Teddiursa, the master of cuteness! Nothing can be cuter than this lettle beast!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • -Eevee
    -Jigglypuff
    -Piplup
    -Torchic
    -Ralts
    -Mijumaru
    -Shinx

There are more that I know, but these are the ones I can remember at the moment.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • Most Cute Pokemons?
    Jirachi is so god damn cute.

And of course Lickilicky as well.
    Most Cute Pokemons?
    <3

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • To be honest I don't really look how cute the Pokemon is, but some names I can think of are:
    -Eevee
    -Torchic
    -Togepi
    -Piplup
    -Pachirisu

Ayselipera

I'll try to make my list small since they're so many cute ones.

- Caterpie
    - Dratini
    - Igglybuff
    - Cleffa
    - Wailord

Hahaha, I suppose Wailord seems a little out of place, but I see it's adorableness. Also I never though Caterpie or Dratini were cute until I saw them in their debut episodes in the anime. Now I can't help, but notice how cute they are!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • QULAVA! And Cynderquil, but Quilava is the cutest!!

Oh, most definitely! Anyway, came here to say that Churine is adorable, fantastic, flawless, etc. :) <3

Back