• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most disturbing Pokemon

Smooth Vibes

...as you wish...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    I agree with Lickitung. However, since the addition of 3d models in gen 6, Miltank kinda scares me. Those udders....bouncing...

Years
    I always found myself getting creeped out by Gengar's smirk. It makes me always wonder why people love it so much.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
    Most disturbing Pokemon

The lore behind Banette is quite hideous. Some of its Dex entries describe it –

"A doll that became a Pokémon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it. Banette generates hateful energy for laying strong curses by sticking pins into its own body."

Honorable mention to the oft forgot Parasect, too.

Most disturbing Pokemon

"A host-parasite pair in the which the parasite mushroom has taken over the host bug. The mushroom grown larger than the host's body controls Parasect."

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    I agree with Lickitung. However, since the addition of 3d models in gen 6, Miltank kinda scares me. Those udders....bouncing...
    double agree on Lickitung ._.
    That thing gives me creeps
    Also Jynx too is a lot scary and creepy in older version of games.

Years
    As much as I love Gengar, it's Sun & Moon entries are....quite creepy:

Gengar's entry in Sun: Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up.

Gengar's entry in Moon: It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans.

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Has to be Exploud and Malamar. I hate looking at them, feels like they're going to take my soul

Last edited:
    Years
    While I don't find Regice disturbing, its entry from Sapphire and Alpha Sapphire is something...

"Regice cloaks itself with frigid air of -328 degrees Fahrenheit. Things will freeze solid just by going near this Pokémon. Its icy body is so cold, it will not melt even if it is immersed in magma."

Years
    However, since the addition of 3d models in gen 6, Miltank kinda scares me. Those udders....bouncing...

I always laugh at those bouncing udders. If there's one Pokemon that I think looks scary in the 3DS era, it's the Porygon line. Their in-game models look so damn big!

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    While I don't find Regice disturbing, its entry from Sapphire and Alpha Sapphire is something...

"Regice cloaks itself with frigid air of -328 degrees Fahrenheit. Things will freeze solid just by going near this Pok?mon. Its icy body is so cold, it will not melt even if it is immersed in magma."

The Regis are a little creepy tho... Total abominations

Back