• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most epic fail gaming moment?

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Delete if there is already a thread like this xP

Yeah, basically post any stupid moments you've had here.

My most epic fail moment was just now XD

Final Fantasy VII: Cloud was about to use Aqualung (A reasonably strong attack which takes about 1.2k or so HP at times) on this one enemy and the enemy used a confuse attack which confused him obviously - So he ended up using Aqualung on THE PARTY which killed Aerith and Vincent and left Cloud with very little HP left. I tried to run away but then Cloud decided to attack himself -.-. Game over for me xP So now I'm back down one level on my level grinding mission XD;

So post your epic fails here XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I was playing Call of Duty Nazi Zombies on the Shi No Numa map. I wanted to make a crawler so I threw a grenade. Stupidly I threw it to far so it went passed the zombie. I went to run around the zombie to try again but got to close to the grenade and blew myself up giving me game over... I did it two times.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    WHY DO GRENADES ALWAYS TAKE PART IN FAILS!? -.-'

I was playing Halo 3 online multiplayer on the Pit and went to go stick someone with a Grenade. The Grenade missed the player, bounced off a wall, hit my friend in the face and blocked his vision. From there, he accidentally ran into the explosive barrels and exploded. The barrels rocketed a cone towards me, which hit me in the face and killed me. >.<'

Years
    Probably GTA IV when I ran into a wall on a motorbike at full speed next to a hobo, the wall flicked the hobo up (I was on low health at this point obviously) and the hobo landed on me and I died.

Then the two times on platinum were in my eagerness to play I forgot to heal my pokemon and get whacked by a fairly average trainer, I honestly don't know how I forget, I never had the problem in diamond.

And also probably CoD4 when I died on the last bit were you shoot Zakhaev, HOW!?!?!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Hm...FFVII : DoC
    I was in this battle. I didn't know what to do so I randomly pressed buttons and then Vincent randomly attacked his-self and had half of his HP down......an then, guess what? I died!
    FFVI:
    I didn't even attack. I just kept watching Locke and Sabian's HP and Terra died and the same happened with Locke,Edgar and Sabian. GAME OVER

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I was playing Americas Army 3 and all of a sudden the server froze, when it unfroze my entire team had no weapons while the other team did, so we were massacred. >: Fail.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ahhh. I've had plenty of Epic Fails. xD One of the ones that I remember quite clearly though is when I was playing Tales of the Abyss. I went and tried to fight Nebilim on Very Hard, and she knocked out my whole party within ten second of the battle with Mystic Cage and killing us off afterwards. xD;

Years
    Uh...too many to list.

Perhaps the worst was when I was playing Persona 3, and I tried to beat the Reaper. Needless to say, he took me out in 1 hit. And I was level 88. Never underestimated that bastard again....

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hmm... I know I've had plenty...

In plenty of the Touhou games I've played, I've sometimes mistook danmaku to be either the power up or point blocks XD And in any Touhou game (except for Touhou 3 and Touhou 9, and the fighter ones), if you touch danmaku in a certain place (oh, wow, that doesn't sound right), you lose one life. Period.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I do this fairly often in Pokémon - for some reason my mind sometimes interprets healing at a Pokémon Center the same thing as saving the game. I have turned off after healing so many times without saving. ;_;

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Rushing into a room that was occupied by 4 Terrorists.

I could hear more than 3 shuffling inside the moment I charged in alone, and I should've stopped pressing my "W" key by then.

Too late.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    my epic fail moment has to be on Team Fortress 2,

I was playing a Heavy, and I wanted to go Rambo on the enemy but when I started firing at them I ran out of bullets 5 seconds later....=\

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    wow did i look stupid at a brawl tourney
    i was playing as toon link and was winnning damage wise.
    and my opponent and i had 1 life left and then i was about to metor smash him
    and well i missed and so many people were watching and you can imagine how much that sucked!!

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Why'd you bother training Aeris, she ain't gonna be available much longer. The only good part about her is that she has the strongest Limit Break in the game but you're probably gonna lose her before you get it.

Mine is definitely Pokemon Silver(J), testing what everything does, releases Typhlosion(My only Pokemon above level 30). -_-

Years
    Hah, probly my epic fail moment was in battlefield bad company.
    I was in the best tank, i see a helecopter, good as new (and i love flying helecopters) i shoot the tank at it, it blows up, then i get out and find i just blew it up. (and i was slightly tired) then, i get back in the tank, ignoring the bad guy standing infront of me puting a charge on the tank, i get in, it blows up, and i fly a mile. Afterwards i was laughing my butt off.

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
    Years
    definately cod 5 on the wii. threw a grenade at the back of the bunker on cliffside missed the back hole only to have it come back at me and blow up in my face or when i threw a grenade at some random dude only to have it hit a pole and come back at me.....again....

Back