• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most excited about?

Most excited about?

• Pokemon Movie:Arceus and the Jewel of Life

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Pokemon HeartGold

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Pokemon SoulSilver

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Catching Arceus in your game

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I love how no one gives a hoot about catching Arceus.

I give a hoot.

Seriously, I like johto remakes and all that, but I don't see why people don't care about Arceus that much. It can sweep a whole team without breaking a sweat. I never cared about the movies, seeing as how that was when Gamefreak/Nintendo cared more about money than actually trying to make a mediocre film.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Most excited about?

HGSSPLZOKAITHNXBAI

I don't give a rats hat about the movies, or arceus
    I WANT MAI HEARTGOLD/SOULSILVER ;^;
    Because of Soul and her hawt overalls
    and Silver
    yes eue

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I dont watch the pokemon movies, and dont care about catching arceus anywhere, but getting HG/SS is going to be interesting. Even though I didnt really want to buy them, im still going to get one of them or both.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
    Movie 12, before movie 12 revealed I want to see Arceus Fight Against Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, 3 days after it Movie 12 revealed! I'm very happy hear it :)

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Either Heartgold or Soulsilver. I don't know which one I'll get yet, but I haven't followed the movies for ages, and I don't have wireless internet access for the Arceus event. :P

Years
    You should've categorized Pokemon HG/SS as one choice. But I choose HeartGold. Upcoming,new Pokemon games just excite me,and Gold was my first Second Generation Game.

Back