• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most fake Pokemon Card you've ever seen

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    Now, isn't this interesting? We've all seen our fair share of fake Pokemon cards. Can you remember which one was most fake?

For me, it was my friend's Sableye card. The only thing about Sableye was the name!
    The attacks were all wrong, and the picture wasn't very pleasant... it was actually a picture of a Bulbasaur doing something... naughty... to a Psyduck. Let's just say it looked a bit like he was trying to jump over the Psyduck... bleck... even the memory is unpleasant... :-(

Edit: Someone post something! I feel like a fool... :-(

Edit #2: Thanks to the awesomeness of Aki the Tanuki, we now have a pic of the card. Look at it and melt with laughter!

[agelimit]no-one! You can look if you want, but is rated M for sex scene! DON'T HURT ME MODS, I GAVE THEM A WARNING!
    Spoiler:
    [/agelimit]

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    My friends aipom card XD

It was all wrong..First off it was psychic type -.-

It had an attack called "Aipom blast" and did 500 odd damage.

:P

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Well I've seen a lot of fake cards made over the internet, but one of the memories I do have of fake cards in real life is going to the dollar stores and finding these packs of random Pokemon cards I've never seen before. I think they cost about 99cents. xD They were the most fake cards I've ever seen lol.

-Neko

Lucar10

Record for Longest Hiatus
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    The most fake pokemon card ive seen is a chinchou that said team aqua on the side with a weird text than the normal ones

There was another which i dont think was fake but it was a Dragonite and on the back it said Pocket Monsters on the back everyone says its fake, i think its from the first season

Years
    Lol, reminds me of a card called Charizoral. 'Parrently it was the evolution of Charzicor, the evolution of Chameleon, evolution of Charockio. So basically:

Charmander > Charmeleon > Charizard
    Charockio > Charmeleon > Charzicor > Charizoral

They were water types.

Xenart

Organization XIII Member
    Years
    My cousin had given me some fake cards. I could tell, because the Marowak's move did 210 damage, and the type wasn't something that fit him, and the back of the card had looked very weird.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    This one mewtwo I saw...
    It was called "Dream" and I foget the rest, but the back the pokemon text was like a bunch of animals 0_.
    Also there was fire dog, a red absol. Fire type.
    Pickachu EX. did 500 damage. It was Every type.
    Crystal Ogre. A light blue graveler. Water type.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    This one mewtwo I saw...
    It was called "Dream" and I foget the rest, but the back the pokemon text was like a bunch of animals 0_.
    Also there was fire dog, a red absol. Fire type.
    Pickachu EX. did 500 damage. It was Every type.
    Crystal Ogre. A light blue graveler. Water type.

Right then.... :-S Very strange...

Qwilfish

Years
    A Steelix card that I found in my local park was called "Ash's Onix". And it doesn't stop there.

The picture was a Steelix, but it was flipped upside-down. It was "Super-type", but had the fire type symbol.

Weird.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
    I had a Heracross card that had Heracross written in English but all the attacks were in Japanese... Plus the back was all messed up.

Also, a long time ago some kids tried to pass off a piece of cardboard with pencil writing as a real Pokemon card... XD

pokemongodess

RoflRofl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    the only thing i remeber about fake cards where the bad color, faded or blurry, and thye were see through, there was never any realism to the cards

Back