• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most fake Pokemon Card you've ever seen

ScaldingHotSoup

/\Guess the name reference!/\
Years
  • View attachment 45277

My sister's friends brought back some super-fake ones from China. I wonder how long those kids play these games. Just look at that HP! Those two are about in the middle of the pack as far as fake goes, though. There was a Rayquaza with about a million HP and 6,000 attack on a move that didn't cost any energy. Crazy.

*Edit* My dad says that the symbol next to 43000 on the Pikachu stands for trillion. 43,000,000,000,000,000 HP. o.o

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Are you buying those cards on a public market?

My local two-dollar shop. Only place I can get fakies.

I have a Dusknoir = Stage 2: Evolves from Rhyodn
    Srsly, they spelt it Rhyodn.
    The packets I get them from too: one of them said "Oiamond and Pearl"

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Don't know if this has been said but...
    Hahaha my brother has this card. It;s called 'Sinster' and it says
    'Flip a coin. Ever way, you will die.'

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
    Years
  • I have a Dusknoir = Stage 2: Evolves from Rhyodn
    Srsly, they spelt it Rhyodn.
    The packets I get them from too: one of them said "Oiamond and Pearl"
    I have something weird similar to that:
    Bronzong, Stage 1, Evolves from Piplup

Delcatty(EX Power Keepers), Poké-Power: Max Energy Source
    Effect of Poké-Power: Once during your turn,... ... ... Then draw up to 3 cars from your deck.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2009
    A fake one named MEWTRANCE.It looks like Mew and Ditto were playing in the road when a truck comes and...Splat!Looks like Mewtrance is the result!

Game:Pokemon Chaos Black (Crappy hack of FireRed and LeafGreen!

HaZard2k8

I Leik Mudkipz! =D
    Years
  • When I had a Charizard base set (and was real) my friend trade to make some crazy trade offers. One was a Blastoise, Hitmonchan, and a Raichu.

The Blastoise was real, the Hitmonchan and Raichu were fake but he didn't know. The Hitmonchan instead of being holographic had a background that was a dark blue with white dots. The Raichu also wasn't holographic (even though it should have) and the type was fighting =/ even though Raichu is electric.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Instead of Shadow Blast, did you mean Shadow Storm? If so, this is actually a real card.

lol, Nintendo must have been asleep when they made this card then. I mean, why would they even make this?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    In a mall near me, there are a bunch of fake cards, which are poorly translated, incorrectly spelt, and their symbols are odd. Same with such Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. They call them "perfect unreleased translations". Right... and they also say they got it from China.

The worst I've seen, other than the Ancient Mew in English with... a *beep* on the cover, was a Pikablue card.

Pikablue - -10HP
    I don't even know what was the drawing
    PikaCrap! 9999
    Flipp a coin. if heds, then dress nakd. 1f tails, strip and run otsied.

I don't even want to translate that.

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
    Years
  • One of my best friends brought a pokemon card to camp that had a water type Misdrevius that had 270 HP, had a move that did 800 Damage and had another move that evolves it into a gyrodoes. He thought it was real and got mad when I told him it was fake.

eeveefan114

EEVEE! EEVEE! EEVEE! EEVEE!
    Years
  • i have a delta species mew and the poke ball on the back was upside down.and it has this attack called psychic fire and psychic was spelled pychic.AND I TRADED MY VERY FIRST LEDGENDARY POKEMON CARD(it was raikou)FOR IT!!!!!>:(

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
  • my friend traded me a normal energy for this fake mew, 10 HP, Fire type, 100 GROUND type power cards for an attack that was:
    Sand Heir: U Sand Heir . Awmust liek Swpash, boutt et duz recoil (FIRST WORD SPELLED RIGHT IN THE ATTACK!!! WOOOT!!) dumuge 2 u. the pic was actually a Bulbasaur looking at the camera saying, "Sa*y!" and a mew crapping on it. the name was actually "WII WALL *UCK U."
    Stupid. :( He didn't even know it was fake, and plus, it was all Chinese, so I had to finnaly find an article on it, take the text, and put it on Babbelfish. :( oh well, my only fake, 'ceps for that Obama I made Yesterday right by me... OMG I DIDNT NOTICE HE WAS SMILING!!!!! I still have to find my own card out.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • ZOMG

To be honest, I didn't think that this thread would still be up. Awesome. Also, I have a card to add; it was actually a Yu-Gi-Oh card with a picture of Pikachu on it. So imagine it like this:

Name: Pikachu Attribute: Light
    <picture of Pikachu>
    Type: Pokemon
    Description: The mouse Pokemon... wait a moment, what the **** happened to Pokemon cards?!?

Lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Instead of Shadow Blast, did you mean Shadow Storm? If so, this is actually a real card.

I was so excited when I found this, and then my mom gave it away with the game and I was like "wtf mom"
    I did get a pack of 30 shadow pokemon cards and they were all legit except...

"Megaloaf" and guess what. It was a meat loaf. IT WAS A MEATLOAF.

I was like wtf wtf wtf. and it came with a regular version too. I will tell the moves sometime leater maybe.

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    My friend has this really REALLY fake card.. ._.
    It has a picture of a croconaw with no yellow marks on its head,
    it's called"Arigetsu",
    it has 500 HP,
    its attacks does 150 damage,
    its evolves from Dark Dragonair,
    it says its Dark Dragonite up the top,
    it's colourlees type,
    abd the Pokedex entry is:
    "Sometimes called "The God of Destrucion." Its wings are able to support it iin the spite if its massive weight."

Weird...

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I was so excited when I found this, and then my mom gave it away with the game and I was like "wtf mom"
    I did get a pack of 30 shadow pokemon cards and they were all legit except...

"Megaloaf" and guess what. It was a meat loaf. IT WAS A MEATLOAF.

I was like wtf wtf wtf. and it came with a regular version too. I will tell the moves sometime leater maybe.

Sorry to say this, but Shadow Lugia was the only legit Shadow Pokemon card ever made. Also, if it was a SEALED pack of cards that contained "Megaloaf," it would be safe to say that the cards were all fakes. Some fakes look pretty real, but if you hold them up to a light source (or hold a bright flashlight behind them) and you can see the Poke Ball thru the card, it is fake. I've even encountered some Energy cards like this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    the most fake card i saw was my freinds card that said harooga it was a houndoom that said evolves from spearow and had atacks that did 119 and were stuff like drill peck plus it has 500 hundred and somithing hp.

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
  • Some annoying kid at my school had a fake Lv X Infernape, and you could tell 'cause it wasn't sparkly. And the drawings were wobbly, obviously because he traced it.

Back