• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most fake Pokemon Card you've ever seen

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
Years
  • I had a fake card once, It was a Mew, except they had spelt it all wrong. It said Myu or something. Can't find it though....

And a Cleffa, It's only attack is an attck called "Eeek". It lets you draw a card.

At the markets every Sunday, when you get to the Pokemon Card Shop (It sells other things too) it is 100% garrenteed that the cards you get are 100% fake.

Years
  • My messed up pokemon cards

[AGELIMIT]14+[/AGELIMIT]
    Some minds are so ****ed up, they wont survive
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]I have a Dialga, its pic isnt holofoil, but the rest of it is, and i mean its really [AGELIMIT]Ages 13+[/AGELIMIT] It has Roar of sapce, it does like 5 damage and Forearem Connan, wich does 2 and 2/1s of a quarter of a 1. I MEAN HOW ****ed Up IS THIS? [/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2014
    I had a fake card once, It was a Mew, except they had spelt it all wrong. It said Myu or something. Can't find it though....

And a Cleffa, It's only attack is an attck called "Eeek". It lets you draw a card.

At the markets every Sunday, when you get to the Pokemon Card Shop (It sells other things too) it is 100% garrenteed that the cards you get are 100% fake.

that mew was possibly real, since Myu is the japanese spelling

that cleffa was definitely real. all the cleffa cards have an "eek" attack. the number of e's should match the number of cards you draw lmao. see?: http :// gaming . wikia . com/wiki/Cleffa [youll hafta take out the spaces. i cant post links yet cuz i just joined today and you need 15 posts to post a link haha

i dont remember any fake pokemon cards myself, but i do remember getting those japanese pokemon stickers that looked like really fancy cards but only led to disappointment as soon as you bent em the wrong [or i guess itd technically be RIGHT in this case] way TT_TT

and i do remember getting a box of yugioh cards from an ice cream truck then opening them and finding out that none of the names matched and the cardswere made out of the wrong kind of paper lol

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I had a fake card once, It was a Mew, except they had spelt it all wrong. It said Myu or something. Can't find it though....

that mew was possibly real, since Myu is the japanese spelling

that cleffa was definitely real. all the cleffa cards have an "eek" attack. the number of e's should match the number of cards you draw lmao. see?: http :// gaming . wikia . com/wiki/Cleffa [youll hafta take out the spaces. i cant post links yet cuz i just joined today and you need 15 posts to post a link haha

We can't really decide whether or not that Mew was fake without its attacks, but I doubt it's real.

This is the Cleffa card, correct? It's most certainly real. However, the number of E's has nothing to do with the number of cards drawn.​

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • We can't really decide whether or not that Mew was fake without its attacks, but I doubt it's real.

We can really decide whether or not this Mew is fake. Seeing as Mew's name is not spelled as Myu in any of the officially-printed TCG language, this Mew is fake. In order to be official, "Myu" would have to be written in the original Asian characters (ミュウ). Almost all cards featuring a Pokemon's Romanized name are fakes (the only exceptions being those whose English names are the same as the Romanized names).

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2014
    However, the number of E's has nothing to do with the number of cards drawn.​

i just found a couple that that doesnt work for that i hadnt seen before. my bad. i was going by that page that i..."linked" to in the other post >.> haha

We can really decide whether or not this Mew is fake. Seeing as Mew's name is not spelled as Myu in any of the officially-printed TCG language, this Mew is fake. In order to be official, "Myu" would have to be written in the original Asian characters (ミュウ). Almost all cards featuring a Pokemon's Romanized name are fakes (the only exceptions being those whose English names are the same as the Romanized names).

i thought about that when making that other post but i thought i had seen cards with Romanji names on them. maybe im just remembering the names on the list in my old pokemon magazine haha :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    My friend had a card with a picture of jinx and the name was charmeleon XD

Latiace

I'm back!
    Years
  • Most fake Pokemon Card you've ever seen

Check out this card I made XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2009
    Now, isn't this interesting? We've all seen our fair share of fake Pokemon cards. Can you remember which one was most fake?

For me, it was my friend's Sableye card. The only thing about Sableye was the name!
    The attacks were all wrong, and the picture wasn't very pleasant... it was actually a picture of a Bulbasaur doing something... naughty... to a Psyduck. Let's just say it looked a bit like he was trying to jump over the Psyduck... bleck... even the memory is unpleasant... :-(

Edit: Someone post something! I feel like a fool... :-(

holy crap!!! i just started playing again, and i was sorting through my old cards and found the same card you were talking about. wow thats amazing, i found it literally 10 mins before i wrote this.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • holy crap!!! i just started playing again, and i was sorting through my old cards and found the same card you were talking about. wow thats amazing, i found it literally 10 mins before i wrote this.

Um... lol? Upload a pic so we can show the others!

Also, I swear I saw a similarly natured card involving a Squirtle the other day... ew, kinda ironic, the name. *shot for embracing inner pervert*

Edit: You're not Jesse, are you?

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2009
    Um... lol? Upload a pic so we can show the others!

Also, I swear I saw a similarly natured card involving a Squirtle the other day... ew, kinda ironic, the name. *shot for embracing inner pervert*

Edit: You're not Jesse, are you?

nope! who's Jesse? now im just filling up the 25 characters

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
  • My friend has an odd one. It`s a Blastoise, but it`s name is Blastosoice. It evolved from Chimchar, and it`s a psychic type. I think it`s only attack is called "kitteh scratch".

I have no idea how he got this card.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    would a non-holo uxie LV.X be fake?

I did all the test online I could find, and I bought it on eBay for $25.

I read about it on a couple sites on the web, and it sounds legit, but has anyone here had any experience with them?

BTW: It isn't blurry, or anything obvious. It looks completely real, isn't see through

Back