• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most favorite anime character

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Female characters:

Megumi%2BNoda.jpg

Megumi Noda from Nodame Cantabile. I'm in love with the character. She develops slowly as a character over the course of the series into one really, really amazing person. From the very first episode I was captivated by the kind of personality she had. But she matures over time but still manages to retain her goofy side and what made her loveable in the first place. Which is why she's so awesome. <3

Motoko-Kusanagi-gits-sac.jpg

Motoko Kusanagi from GITS SAC series. She's the perfect woman. Strong, reliable, kicks ass and looks sexy as **** while doing it. To add to it, she's a well-developed character too. Same case as Nodame - just adore her. <3

I'll edit this post to include my male characters later on. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Light Yagami. He doesn't need a huge sword or some secret world destroying weapon. All he needs is his intelligence, his Death Note, and his luck.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Most favorite anime character? Haruhi Suzumiya. The reason is because she's simply amazing and quirky and totally eccentric like I am. I absolutely adore, plus she's really cute. XD

Warning: Picture is big.

Spoiler:

I also like Hani-senpai because he's sooooooooo adorable. He's got a child-like personality like I do, and he also loves sweets just the same as me. >w<

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • I have a few (:
    Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail...he's a badass xD
    Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist...he's also a badass xD
    Haruhi Suzumiya...for the same reasons as Tenth Doctor xD I love her quirky and unique attitude, and the way she treats Mikuru is hilarious
    Mikuru Asahina...She's shy, cute and hilarious. The way Haruhi Treats her always makes me laugh.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • This guy.

Spoiler:

Because look at him! He's not your average anime character. He's not tall, dark, brooding. He's a chubby cute little kid who has confidence issues and likes to play games! He is probably the only anime character I've seen so far that can actually relate to a real life person. And the fact he gets the hot chick in the end!

Spoiler:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • No definite favorite, so I'll give you guys a brief list.

Asuka Langley Soryu/Shikinami/whatever (Evangelion)-an interesting character that many have tried to replicate and few have passed.

Kyon (Haruhi)- What's the matter with an anime character with no special powers? Do they all have to be wizards or warriors? Nope. Kyon's cool because his sarcasm and witty comments remind me of myself minus two or three pretty female friends. Everyone loves Suzumiya or Asahina but I found myself most attached to Kyon.

Makise Kurisu (S;G)- A natural at science with an unnatural shade of red hair. "Christina" is popular because she's such a great mix with the rest of the characters in Steins;Gate. The dialogue involving Makise is well-written, save for the awkwardly-placed otaku and internet meme references. It would have been truer to her character if the writers skipped the love interest altogether.

Jet Black (Bebop)- Everyone loves Spike's character but I happen to like Jet better. What I liked about him is exemplified in "Ganymede Elegy", one of my favorite episodes overall. Spike wouldn't have been anywhere without Jet.

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
    Years
  • This is such a hard question to ask because I have a LOT of favorites...and it really depends on what I'm currently watching too.

But I guess some of my all time faves would be Rokudo Mukuro from KHR and Gaara from Naruto.

Back