• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most forgettable location in Unova?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • I'd say the cave in between Striaton and Nacrene where we battled Team Plasma for the first (second?) time. All I remember is that and that that was where i got my roggenrola, other than that I can't remember anything else about it, like its name. I never again went back there after the first time.
    Wow yeah I forgot about that entirely lmfao. Clearly unremarkable! I did get a Woobat there once, but otherwise I didn't even train there because of those damn Roggenrola with Sturdy.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Wow yeah I forgot about that entirely lmfao. Clearly unremarkable! I did get a Woobat there once, but otherwise I didn't even train there because of those damn Roggenrola with Sturdy.

Oh gosh, the Roggenrola never bothered me! It was the Woobat that terrorized and made me not like the games at first. Too many Rock Tunnel, Zubat memories *shudders* and I kept getting the same feeling from the Woobat. If i could skip that part of the story I would xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh gosh, the Roggenrola never bothered me! It was the Woobat that terrorized and made me not like the games at first. Too many Rock Tunnel, Zubat memories *shudders* and I kept getting the same feeling from the Woobat. If i could skip that part of the story I would xD
    Woobat are far too cute to dislike for me! Also I'm pretty sure I had a Pokémon with Bite at that point, so I just wrecked them constantly haha. I just get really annoyed by Sturdy because I feel like I'm wasting time and it allows them to get hits in when otherwise I would have OHKO'd. D:<

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Oh gosh, the Roggenrola never bothered me! It was the Woobat that terrorized and made me not like the games at first. Too many Rock Tunnel, Zubat memories *shudders* and I kept getting the same feeling from the Woobat. If i could skip that part of the story I would xD

Same XD
    Due to zubat disaster , I have evil bat type Pokemon except Noivern (darn , that bat is so awesome to be hated)

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • I'm gonna cheat and say White Forest and that is only because I never owned or played through a copy of White! Fifth gen was a lot of fun to play through and while I don;t remember everything, it's because I didn't overplay the game and ruin it for myself.. see Gen 3.​

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Anville Town. There's nothing to do there and it's a pointless 'reward' for finishing the game. Barely constitutes as a post-game destination.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    So I went to bulbapedia, searched for "unova" and looked at their navigation panel with all the locations, trying to find something that I have no memory of, and while almost everything evoked some sort of emotion, I would have to say... Challenger's Cave. What was in there anyway? I think it's gone in the sequels even, so any mystery that it had in BW... gone.

Years
  • These :-

1. Accumula Town-This town sucks. It was made for a reason, nothing. It just had the Ghetsis speech and the Juniper's beginning course in BW and was of no use in BW2. Music was great but not memorable.

2. Moor of Iccirus-Just name is coming in my mind and can't remember anything more.

3. Anvile Town-Members have already said

4. Twist Mountain-(Only BW) wasted the only Mountain in unova.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • There were some smaller, post-story places I can't even remember what they were called. I just recalled Victini had it's own spot for encountering it because of this thread. Never would of thought of that otherwise.

Years
  • Pledge Grove, nobody ever finds that location and it's only good for the Keldeo event (Behind alder's school in floccesy town)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • No other correct answer other than Anville Town and that cave near the Daycare. I only went there for catching a Drilbur before Burgh so Rock-type moves could one-shot him, but never went back. I don't even remember the name of the cave, haha.

Years
  • I gotta say Challenger's Cave is the most forgettable location in Gen 5 not only does it only open after the completing the game It holds no special interest just a dark cave filled with Trainers and a rather bad layout I never acually trained here Since my pokemon were already strong enough to keep going for the rest of the game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm gonna cheat and say White Forest and that is only because I never owned or played through a copy of White! Fifth gen was a lot of fun to play through and while I don;t remember everything, it's because I didn't overplay the game and ruin it for myself.. see Gen 3.​

That's a shame :( White Forest was this incredible place. Like you saw the trees rise and it was exciting! ...although because of its location (in the middle of nowhere, you wouldn't bother going there normally unless you had a specific reason) both it and Black City are super forgettable despite being one of the main standout things in Unova lol

Back