• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most forgettable Unova Pokemon

Years
  • The ice cream family won't be forgotten. It will live in infamy.

Alomolalalomola will be forgotten, since it looks like Luvdisc and nobody can really remember how to say its name...

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • In few generations, Maractus will definitely be forgotten... So will Alomololma, Cryogonal, Elgyem/Beehem probably (even though I like them... except that "luvdisc evolution" thingy)

Drimza

Open up your senses.
    Years
  • In few generations, Maractus will definitely be forgotten... So will Alomololma, Cryogonal, Elgyem/Beehem probably (even though I like them... except that "luvdisc evolution" thingy)

Is that what that cactus thing is?? I've only seen it in battles and i didn't know its name until now :laugh: And it will probably be forgotten by most people veeeerrrryyy soon. Same with Sigilyph (I actually know its name!). Iv'e never seen it outside of battle and is design seems like its a big jumble of different pieces.

Nephilim

Resounding Sounds.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Honestly, to me, I haven't played B/W in approximately four months and I couldn't even remember half of the Pokemon, unfortunately. Heck, I play competitive battling and I STILL couldn't remember most of the B/W pokemon off the top of my head, and I battle them every once in a while. Isn't that something? :(

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I don't know why people say Symboler is forgotten. He's one of my favorite Pokemon and N uses it in one of his harder battles :( Plus, he's pretty unique looking and pretty damn strong in-game (especially once he gets Air Slash).

ebiltun

Shiny and Event Collector
    Years
  • Roggenrola is pretty forgettable. I only saw it only once or twice during my Journey.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Heatmor. x___x I just never remember it. (Fire Ant Eater for all you who forget it completely)

I also forget about Blitzle and Zebstrika. ): So cute as well, but so forgettable.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • In addition to my previous list (actually not really), Durant I'll probably never forget because of its hidden ability :laugh:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Maractus, the alien pokemon, and durant had sooo much potential, but they are just blah.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Foongus doesn't seem that memorable to me, though if I remembered it just now maybe it isn't. xD

flubbateios

I think it is Heatmor, I know about every pokemon in unova and that literally slips out my mind.. Probably because I haven't been in Victory Road since I beat the Elite Four Round 1 the game time then was about 20 hrs and now the time is 60 hrs over a period of 2 months

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Most forgettable Unova Pokemon

Nuff said. Except I need more words. There we go.

Back