• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most forgettable Unova Pokemon

Infel

ELECTRIC LOVE
Years
  • I always seem to forget about Durant. It's so appalling to look at, and I always seem to forget it exists.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • In general, not all cases, I find that the pokemon that do not have an evolutionary chain are kinda forgotten. OH I forgot to add Heatmor to my forgotten pokemon list.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I'd say Stunfisk if I wouldn't have spent so much time EV training my Pokémon on HP, Stunfisk gives 2 HP EV >__>

Last edited:
    Years
  • Awww - I don't forget Maractus <3 It was one of my fav ever since I've seen it :3 *wants a shiny*
    I prefer it way over Cacturne u.u

The ones I usually forget:

Genesect, Meloetta: Caaause they're not out yet and they both don't really appeal to me. (I usually don't forget about Keldeo cause I quite like how it looks like :3 )
    Tornadus and co: I find them pretty horrible x.x + they all look so alike.. they seem like a waste.. one would have been enough.. or at least give them a bigger change ._." anyways I don't use them and therefore usually forget about them.

Heatmor: Uh everytime I see it I'm like "oooh right, that one!". Seeing as most here feel the same about it.. I kinda feel like training one now :3"

Rufflet/Vullaby: I've seen each of them once in the game... I don't mind either of them though I'm sure not to use them x.x perhap I'll remember about them when I start to do some more online battling..

Golet/Golurk: It reminds me of some movie about a giant robot where they always had a trailer before Pokemon the first movie..... Can't say I like them D: like... at all... and I always forget about them.. when I see the name Golet I usually know whats about to come but I'm having trouble remembering whats coming for me when I see the name Golurk.

Accelgor & co: Idk I think there are like 4 of them and I never know which belongs ot what and who evolves to what and I dont like their design and i barely see them in the game D:

Ferrothorn: Pretty much the same reason as above. I also usually don't know about the name x.x

Crustle: Barely seen that thingy D: I usually remember its pre-evo though.

Various of the mentioned ones don't seem so forgettable for me though... like Durant - but maybe it's cause I liked it's design from the start and had plans on training one. If not for that I might have forgotten it >.<

Semi off topic - I aaaalways forget about Farfetch'd existance D: I should train one to change that Q.Q....

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • Pretty much exactly the Pokemon that keep getting repeating. But especially Cryogonal, or whatever it's called. That thing is the most annoying and retarded-looking Pokemon that I'm glad that I forgot it.

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • Heatmor: Uh everytime I see it I'm like "oooh right, that one!". Seeing as most here feel the same about it.. I kinda feel like training one now :3"
    Heatmor is very forgettable. I forgot that it existed until I hit Victory Road. Caught one, boxed it, then traded it away. After that, I forgot it about it again.
    Golet/Golurk: It reminds me of some movie about a giant robot where they always had a trailer before Pokemon the first movie..... Can't say I like them D: like... at all... and I always forget about them.. when I see the name Golet I usually know whats about to come but I'm having trouble remembering whats coming for me when I see the name Golurk.
    O.O
    Those two... are forgettable? :falls over:

There's no way I can forget Golett or Golurk. Ever. Golurk swept the E4 on my Black with no trouble. When I sent over an entire box of Goletts to my White game, I picked the best out of the group and added him to my team. Elesa couldn't touch him and Clay's Excadrill was powerless against him... and those two had given me fits in Black! I adore them both. But then again, I think robots in general are cute.

(That trailer wouldn't have been for The Iron Giant, would it? I've seen a lot of people comparing Golurk to the Iron Giant. It rather fits.)

I have to say Throh was very forgettable. Tried training one and it just didn't do the job for me. Blitzle's pretty forgettable, too. I would have added Elgyem, but I've been training one on White and I have to say, my little Roswell's quite the beast. (Yeah, yeah, terrible name. I know.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Interesting question. I'll consult my poster that has all 151 (or however many there are), and see which ones i think are forgettable:
    Maractus
    The 3 Musketeers
    Durant
    Basculin
    Purrloin/Liepard
    Minccino/Cinccino
    And thats about it!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Let me see. . . there's Heatmor, Maractus, Emolga, Vullaby, Ferroseed, and most definitely the Ducklett and Swanna; for some reason I hate those two with a passion.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • Most of the ones without evolutions, and middle stage Pokemon.
    Particularly Durant, Heatmor, Druddigon, Alomomola, and Basculin don't stand out to me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Definitely Maractus. Another cactus pokemon, but this one doesn't evolve...

drew16

Fat Boy Swag
    Years
  • Alomomola didn't know who it was until I looked at the forum question and checked my pokedex

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    Cryogonal. Whenever I see one I think "Oh right, I forgot these guys existed." They're rare and only in Twist Mountain (which I pass through quite quickly so I almost never encounter one myself), barely anyone uses them and they just don't stick out from the other Unova Pokemon that well. Poor snowflake is forgotten.

MMundy777

Aspiring Gym Leader
    Years
  • I would love to forget Swoobat and family, and also Tympole and family. I hate them personally lol

But most forgettable I'd say is Jellicent...every time I see it's name I have to force myself to wait to decide on switching or not to remember "Oh duh...ghost/water...easy kill."

Back