• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most hated Move in pokemon

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    In wild encounters, Protect x 100000. I hate getting Burmy on my honey trees solely because it just spams Protect.
    I can't say much regarding battles or otherwise, since I'm not very experienced in that area.

Neuca

Fill me up with berries...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    I hate substitute!
    I've had two WiFi battles and both Trainer's used it... It's really annoying as I feel it kind of ruins the traditional battling that I'm used too...

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    I.... HATE.... SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHH !!!

Magikarp used Splash!

*karp karp karp magikarp karp karp magikarp*

But nothing happened!

iChill:

Most hated Move in pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    secondly, any move that paralyzes you. ARRRG! its like "i have a lv 76 shiny charazard and you have a lv 1 pichu, and you just creamed me!"

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    BTW!!! for Aurafire, if this user would like to disable this thread for no apparent reason then PLEASE let me know so I can have the dignity of doing it myself!

Rofl.

Anyway, moving this to GPG since it's not generation specific.

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Supersonic/Confuse Ray can be troublesome. But I use Confuse Ray a lot, so I don't hate it.

I hate Self-destruct. Most of the pokemon I use have low or average defense.. so that usually get K.O.'d.

Years
    Splash!!!!!!!!!
    I does nothing!
    Nothing!
    Nothing!
    Nothing!
    No point. Just waste of time. No inflicted damage on opponent and not even a stat changer.

AquaThePiplup

Gravity of Love~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    I hate Whirlpool! If a wild Pokemon uses that move.. you can't escape! My Pokemon always get caught in that move every time they use it and never get a chance to escape!

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
    Years
    I hate Flash, Defog, Rock climb, rock smash, and whirlpool. All HM's we don't need. As a matter of fact I hate all HM moves because they can't be deleted unless you go to the move deleter.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    FOCUS PUNCH- ok it's ftw when it hits, but that's just it- IT NEVER HITS! but then again it's failness helped me beat Chuck
    All Double Team TMs needs to be killed with fire.

we should send them to the Kamps
    ... ok i'm sorry that was in really bad taste, but you are right

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
    Ooh... Hard One.Ooh! I Know!!One Is Double Team.Aaron's Yanmega's Double Team Made Draco Meteor Miss FOUR TIMES!!But It Hit The Last Time

Another Move Would Be Vespiquen's HEAL ORDER.Makes Beating Aaron 2x Harder.

Also The Move Thunder Wave (Induces Paralysis)

Back