• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most hated Move in pokemon

Years
    Two words, Double Team.

Out of the entire league the only ones that gave me trouble where Umbreon and Crobat both spamming double team. Dragonites went down easy as owt in comparison.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Flash when it was a HM.

First of all, it had 70 ACC. HOW THE HECK DO YOU MISS A FLASH OF LIGHT!? YOU CAN HIT THEM WITH AN EGG BUT NOT LIGHT WTF!!!!1111

Second, it was a HM. You can't delete HMs until the Move Deleter. At least Splash could have been gotten rid of.

And then there's Double Team. Don't get me started on Double Team. It's the reason I've still got Swift on my Typhlosion, apart from the fact that I've no other good special move to fit there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Splash. A Waste of a move in my case? Its terrible when you just started pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green and you catch a magickarp at level 6, as for a few levels, your only move is splash. And one of the ways I uset to gain my magickarp`s EXP, why by selecting MagicKarp in front of my party, and then selecting a stronger pokemon. If I defeat the oppenent, I will only get half the EXP for my magickarp. Its effective, but takes time I guess. =/

Back