• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most Horrible / Best Pokemon Walking/Battle Sprite?

RuRuBell

Beeef
Years
  • I don't really have a lot of different pokemon following me around, just the ones in my main party...

I absolutely loooove Slowpoke when he follows me around. Seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen. ♥ He's level 40, but I don't want him to evolve just because I don't want to lose the cute walking sprite. Slowbro looks so ugly. D:

Shuckle following me around is really cute, too.

I hate Typhlosion's. When she was a Quilava it was cute, but now my Typhlosion sprite looks weird and cross-eyed.

Not really something I hate, but when my Mareep turned into a Flaffy...his walking sprite looked like he had to pee really badly.

Last edited:

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
  • Worst walking sprite for me is Combusken. It looks ridiculous. -_-

Hmm, my favorite walking sprite would have to be Dragonair. It walks funny, but it looks so cool. =3

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Also Steelix is one of them, he has a huge head it's so weird. He has this skinny body and a huge head, funny but weird.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I love my Arceus (TRU From November) walking sprite. It looks really cool. My least favorite is Chikorita, it's cute, but looks like Grimer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    Shiny Charizard looks great, him and Togepi :P

I never really liked Seadra's sprite. =/

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Also Steelix is one of them, he has a huge head it's so weird. He has this skinny body and a huge head, funny but weird.

Steelix's sprite makes his/her face actually look a bit... cute when in reality his/her face looks a bit scary! It's funny to walk around with Steelix sometimes because the second you step into a building the second s/he disappears into his/her Poke Ball.

Magikarp RULES.
    ****in' RULES.

I love the Magikarp sprite, but... it looks like it's suffocating! The Pokewalker sprite makes it look even more like it's about to suffocate from being out of water.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Steelix's sprite makes his/her face actually look a bit... cute when in reality his/her face looks a bit scary! It's funny to walk around with Steelix sometimes because the second you step into a building the second s/he disappears into his/her Poke Ball.
    Yeah, I remember walking into a building with a her/him, then suddenly she/he disappears, I was like wth, where did my Pokemon go. Then I realized it was too big for the building to fit, from the looks of the sprite it looks as big as the Pokemon Center.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I ****ing hate Drapion's walking sprite. Something about his proportions compared to the player doesn't look quite right. >_<

Crobat is pretty sweet though...constantly flying behind you. :D

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
  • brelloom's sprite makes him look like your little brother dyed his hair green, grew a tail, got a bowl cut and is constantly trying to flat tire you

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Out of all I've seen, I love Quagsire's sprite sets the most.

I really don't like Nidorino's though....

PeregrineFig

Starting Pokémon Obsidian
    Years
  • I'm not sure why, but I love Pidgey's OW sprite. Sentret's is awesome too. But Feraligatr's is blah, it looks so...disproportional.

Neko_Luna

~Eevee Fan~
    Years
  • I like staryu's waking sprite his little legs move which is pretty cute.
    Magikarp's sprite is pretty awkward.

Back