• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most intelligent Pokemon

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
    Hmmmm, yeah, i remember Slowking was one of the few who learned to talk. (The one in the movie)

Also, i think Mewtwo might be very smart, he talks, and is good with strategy, he created stuff, he changed the weather with only his hand. To learn talking you need to have experience, he was born in a LAB where a lot of scientists were, and he escaped from there so that means he was smarter than a scientist ! (since scientists are humans who study a lot and they didn't know a way to stop Mewtwo.)

Not only the strongest but also the smartest hmm.

Years
    If you're talking about intelligence that is quantifiable, then it is without a doubt Alakazam and Slowking.

However I'd argue most Pokemon are intelligent in their own ways.

Last edited:

LatchoDives23

Official Nicktoons Fan of the Boards
    Years
    Probably Alakazam, since its IQ is 5,000.
    Then again, Metagross has the intelligence of a supercomputer, which means its exact IQ is up for debate.

Back