• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    I have two sisters and I don't talk to either much. My one sister came with my dad to visit me though recently and it was nice. I only see my family around once or twice a year so it was really awesome.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh more people than me with big age differences! My little sister is 8 years younger than I.

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
    I have two, a younger brother and an older sister. My sister is 23, I'm 21 and my brother is 17. So we're really close in age compared to some of the people here. I want to say we get along, but my hobbies aren't shared by either siblings and they prefer to keep to themselves.

My sister is all about pop music, texting, phone games. My brother lives in the Gym and opens his mouth only to spout the newest slang he hears, as he puts it, "we trappin''. For me, I like programming, anime, chilling on the park bench at nighttime and talking to good people.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    my sis is older than me 5 years, we had fight for like 10 years lel. We just dun like each other :<

my big brother is 8 years ahead, he is 25 now. We always talked about computer and tech stuffs, we are gamer bros haha.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    My elder brother is 4 years older than I am. My younger is 2 years younger than me. They are both into lots of TV series and electronic music and grunge and alt rock and social parties, while I'm the long-haired metalhead who's into fantasy that doesn't give a fuck about TV series. We do all love football though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, that's the age difference between me and my sister. :'D

Although my brother is only two years younger than I am. Not very huge differences in age there I guess.
    Omg my brother is two years younger than I am! Our families are the same haha

Gabri

m8
    Years
    That's sad, you must be really different to dislike each other :(
    (Your art is really cute by the way! Love those gif tags of yours :3)

Sirfetch’d

It's a very nice avatar! Goes well with that awesome Daily staff color *_*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back