• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mmm vinegar~

I'll have kids! Somehow. There's just that horrible being pregnant process first... Men have it easy );

Years
    I hate hate acne, I get cystic acne so it's always so sore and bad :(

Thankfully I'm on a prescription cream now.

pkmin3033

I outgrew my acne in my third year at University...mostly. I occasionally get some still when I'm under stress, although it clears up within a week or so; nothing unmanageable. I was never a particularly spotty teenager though.

Years
    Speaking of skin conditions, I have weird lumps that grow on very terrible parts of the body. They haven't shown up a lot as of late but they can still happen.

Years
    Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

I have lumps on my arm, my thigh, and on my back. Doctor says they're nothing to worry about though.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's funny, a few years ago I was on that Clearatin stuff, but it just made my condition worse. Since then, I rarely get pimples. Usually they are a sign it's time to change the pillowcase.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    edit: nvm!

I feel so blessed that I don't have any skin issues and have a rather lovely complexion with minimum effort in maintaining it. My brother gets what can only be described as a beard of acne and it stresses me out.

Last edited:
    Years
    I was trying to get another script of my anti-depressant medication and none of my local chemists had it in stock. That damn sucks because I literally have to have one pill daily and due to this my pill for today had to be skipped.

pkmin3033

Can you get it set up so it's renewed automatically? It's annoying when pharmacists screw up your prescriptions...these things are generally rather important, after all. Their casual attitude about it really irks me sometimes. I just hand in my prescription a week or so in advance now to compensate for the eventuality of delays. They can generally get it in, it just takes up to a week for some ridiculous reason.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

When will they have your medicine back in stock? It's kinda awful if you have to wait days or so for your medication to get back in D:

Years
    I have to skip the pills for two days due to the mess. I don't even know when the supply will be back to usual.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Your pharmacist must be dipping into the sedatives because they're falling asleep on the job.

Badum-tsss

I have this scar on my shoulder which has a nice lump under it. Hasn't grown in a while, so maybe it's just hardened scar tissue, but you never know...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back