• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I hated that name lmao. I was so excited when name changes came back!!

..considering returning to Michonne tbh

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm the same. I had a period of switching names every time the name change came around, but after having this one for over a year it's kinda just stuck. Far better than past names I've had anyway lmao.

Sirfetch’d

To be honest, I might actually stick with this name for good. idk, I like the whole colourful theme I have going on and it wouldn't match as well if I still had my old flight theme.

you are the first floridian i have ever seen use colouful LOL

Sirfetch’d

lets all thank spiff for the new treehouse splash. this splash is the greatest thing since grindr

Sirfetch’d

i will admit that colours does look pretty damn nice on you

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Well, prod me viciously with a fig leaf, i've had this username almost exactly six years (27th June, 2009).

I dunno what's more depressing; my complete lack of imagination/willingness to change, or the fact i've been here more than six years D:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    this is my only name I've had on PC, but I have gone by many other names on other sites. I'm probably either gonna take "Janssen" or just "Cay" next. idk

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Depends on what god you're talking about. God, Ra, Odin, Yogg-Saron, each one makes you feel different things.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • The only Mexican food I've ever had was from a Mexican restaurant and was actually pretty good. Among what I ate were nachos and a chicken burrito, I think, it was like 2 years ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back