• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most loved pokemon?

megapupey

poke-trainer
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    hey guys!

we all have had emotional attachments to our pokemon, so what's yours?

ShadowSlashz

Shadow
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    Gengar (Had with me since Diamond) Torterra (Gave to my friend to borrow to defeat the champion the save file corrupted so I remade him on pokedit but shiny) Vileplume (Caught in Soul Silver)
    and Camerupt which I think I caught in Diamond

Years
  • I saw this thread and was about to assume that it was about what people thought the Pokémon that's the most liked is.

Anyone who knows me probably knows what two Pokémon I feel this way about, but if you don't... Lapras and Scolipede. I've talked about why more times than I probably need to :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I love vaporeon ever since I had blue.Awesome water attacks and strong to boot(hp)
    And it can melt into water How cool is that.

Else my fav starter is Cyndaquil and evos. yes the only time i choose fire starter actually and it s my fav.

SteveyBoy

High fives for all:)
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    Poliwrath, the first Pokemon game I played was Yellow, and I was terrible at it. Pikachu must of hated me, but Poliwag got me past Brock, and was my first Lv 100 Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Sawk and Empoleon. The former reminded me of why I liked Pokémon in the first place after almost losing interest in the series, while the latter is one of the first Pokémon I've owned. I still have that Empoleon after 7 long years.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    When it comes to being attached to certain Pokémon emotionally, I suppose there would be only one for me, which is Metagross.

I've had this Metagross since my first run of Ruby, and while it might not be all that great (its nature and IVs are actually quite bad), I have had the Pokémon with me for over ten years, and it's kind of tough on my end to stop transferring it game-to-game whenever something new is released. If I were to lose it one day, somehow, it'd definitely suck.

Aside from above, I'm also pretty fond of Togekiss. Although I'm not attached to it, per se, I'm still a big fan; its appearance is unique, and on top of this, it's always able to make a great member for almost any team. I've had this Pokémon on my crew for about six game runs in total, and it has never ceased to make good contribution.

Years
  • Hmmm I do say it's a lot easier to become attached with the new amie feature. I really love that they added that. In X I have my team I used to get through the game and they have helped me a lot and in there I found my true love, furfrou. I have been breeding for a perfect shiny. So far I have failed but hopefully now that I have a shiny charm I'll get lucky.

On Alpha Sapphire I'd say I'm quite attached to my Sableye. I knew right away when I saw mega sableye I wanted one. In the older games I never payed much attention to them but now I have found myself quite obsessed. He never fails to creep me out when he smiles and waves at me but I love him all the same. I bred a perfect male now for competitive battling but I think I will always love my original sableye that helped me through the game. You should see my DS. I even made a vinyl of a sableye face that I stuck on the top of of my DS. It looks amazing~

Back