• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most melodic Pokémon cries???

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • what Pokémon do you think has the most melodic cries (or cries that sound musical)??? what Pokémon's cry do you think belongs in a song because it sounds melodic???

I think Reshiram & Articuno has some nice sounding cries that sound musical

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Milotic's cry sounds almost similar to Reshiram's so I'd consider that musical as well. Kricketune is the most musical cry, IMO, considering that it's based on a cricket, a conductor and a string instrument at once.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Togekiss's cry comes to mind although it might sound like a fangirl squeeing while on helium to an extent.

Years
  • Gothitelle's cry cos it sounds like the scary music in the shower scene in the classic Alfred Hitchcock movie Psycho.

I just seem to like its cry for some reason.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Milotic, Chatot, Kricketune all have cute cries. Milotic is the only one out of them that has a melodic cry, though.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Gothitelle and Cofagrigus, for horror movies at least. Milotic, Roserade and Cherrim seems melodic too, I guess. >>

EDIT: Forgot Arceus, he has the most melodic cry.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    My favourite cry is Celebi's (its so cute!). But since the question is the most "melodic" I would say Meleotta or Articuno. I really though Articuno's was made of an instrument.

Aurielle

Warning : Choking Hazard.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I have no idea what most of them sound like, but I like Espeon's and Skarmory's.

WasSollDas

Fighting / Psychic ROOLZ!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I was thinking of Jynx's, just because I was so awestruck when I heard her cry the first time.

"Da-rip-do-di-do-di-do-di-da-rip-do-di-do-di-do"

......LOL

Back