• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most memorable episodes

Rhythmical

CA NA DA WHAT
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    Hey PC! ♧
    Do you have a couple of Pokémon episodes that really impacted your life? Or simply episodes that you will always remember for some perticular reason? Well share them here!

The episode that really stuck with me is a 1st generation episodes from the original series.

Episode 046
    • Attack of the Prehistoric Pokémon
    The episode when Ash and his gang arrive at the Grampa Canyon and encounter a series of fossil Pokémon. Ash finds an egg, this begins the story of the new Pokémon, Togepi.. one of my fav Pokémon!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Moving this to Pokemon Anime :)

I always thought the episode Ash dropped Charizard off in Charicific Valley (that's it, right?) was memorable since it was kind of a "turning point" in the first season. I owned the Gameboy Advance cartridges with certain episodes on them, so episodes like Ash's League battle with Harrison and Gary have stuck in my mind since I watched them over and over on my GBA, haha. Nothing of recent has made a mark on me, except maybe Ash and Paul's battle? That was the first real 6v6 battle I can remember, so it was really awesome at the time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There's a lot, and one of them would have to be when Brock had finally evolved his Lombre into Ludicolo in Advanced Generation series (don't remember the episode title). I was always wondering how it would be if it ever evolved, and if it would actually happen; when it did, I was simply in awe, and was extremely… happy, so to speak. n_n; Aside from that, I also liked when Lance was revealed to be an undercover agent, pretending to be a member of Team Magma. At first, I thought he had some change of heart and turned himself into a villain, haha. Was glad to be proven wrong, because he was (and still is) one of my most favorite Pokémon characters.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Any episode from the original series.

Any time in the original series that Ash fought a pokemon too strong for him, any time he caught or evolved a pokemon, and when he finally beat Gary's ass. I was quite happy.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Moving this to Pokemon Anime :)

I always thought the episode Ash dropped Charizard off in Charicific Valley (that's it, right?) was memorable since it was kind of a "turning point" in the first season. I owned the Gameboy Advance cartridges with certain episodes on them, so episodes like Ash's League battle with Harrison and Gary have stuck in my mind since I watched them over and over on my GBA, haha. Nothing of recent has made a mark on me, except maybe Ash and Paul's battle? That was the first real 6v6 battle I can remember, so it was really awesome at the time.

Gawd, you just made me feel so nostalgic! I loved that episode. It's always been stuck in my mind as well :) definetly my favorite episode!

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
    Thundershock Showdown will always be my favorite episode of Pokemon. From that day forth, Raichu had become my favorite Pokemon. Plus, you just can't forget about Lt. Surge. "You baby!"

ViperSpeeds

Espada
    Years
    I forgot the name of the episode, or which season, but the time Pikachu almost touched the Thunderstone. O.O <--- That was my reaction. I wanted him to evolve already!!

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I hadn't watched any of the anime for years and years but the one episode that stuck in my mind was the one where Ash first meets Clair in the Master Quest season. It's such a shame they never included things like the Dragon's Holy Land in the games or anything. The little Dratini in that episode was so cute!

Back