• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most of you may know me......

Chevelle

Venomous Arachnid
    Years
    ......as Black Widow from sppf, but that name was taken here. No my name isn't a misspelling of "Artemis", its spelled correctly, and that way for a reason.
    Anyway, hi. This place has cool milies. :dead:

Years
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity Arteis! ^_~ That name really is original. ^____^ And sorry, I don't know you, even though I go to SPPf sometimes. >.> Well, I hope you enjoy PC as much as SPPf, if you need anything, don't be afriad to ask. ^_^ Have fun posting alot, and follow the rules.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hewwo Arteis! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. :3 I'm Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. ^^ As with your name...mine also is not a misspell...XD I have the 'z' in there also for a reason...just for anyone who thinks I'm insane. XD

Well, welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your time posting~! ^o^

~Kelsey

Chevelle

Venomous Arachnid
    Years
    Thanks guys. (Or girls, it seems. XD)
    Typhlozion, I think I've seen you some other places too.

I love these smilies. :rambo: :dead: :bandit: :chinese:

Chevelle

Venomous Arachnid
    Years
    Well, nice to meet you too. *shakes hand*
    The only person I know here is Team Magma Girl, we were freinds of sppf but I haven't talked to her in forever. Thats part of the reason I joined.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome to PC! x3 SPPf... I haven't been there for... a very long time. xD I'm Miyu-chan there also, lol. xD

Anywho, welcome to PC! =3 I hope you have fun here. n____n

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    Welcome to da Pokemon Community. X3;; Please read the rules and have fun. ^_~

Oh, If you want to be friends, PM me. =3

Back