• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most overrated Pokemon?

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Years
    For me the most overrated Pokemon is Zoroark

Some call Zoroark the Gen 5 Lucario but Lucario at least has a good design, Zoroark looks quite frankly horrible.

Also for some reason the whole line was made basically event only in Black/White. It's not a Legendary or Mythical so why was this done.

Someone saw sense and made it one of N's Pokemon in BW2 and Zoroark is just a normal catch in XY.

Why such a nothing Pokemon was given so much exposure is inexplicable.

I always thought that Zoroark looked really cool, albeit kinda edgy (Then again, 99% of Dark types look like they could be in a Linkin Park album). Plus, Illusion is a super fun ability that, in some scenarios, can make the AI go to shit. I think it's exposure doesn't even come close to Lucario's. Take Smash Bros. for instance. Zoroark appeared in Smash 4 as a Pokeball Pokemon. Lucario appeared a playable fighter twice in a row.

Nonetheless, I respect your opinion, and can kinda see why you dislike it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    Sceptile is overrated? Really? I always thought all the Hoenn starters were equally loved. :0 Sceptile is my fave out of them tbh, though.

As much as I love Charizard, yeah, it's really overrated. Greninja is too. I don't even think Greninja is all that cool. Delphox and Chesnaught got no love. :(

I'd say Mewtwo is overrated. As cool and powerful as it is.. there are newer, better legendaries now. I mean really. (Not saying he's bad, I do like him!)

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Charizard, Pikachu and the Mudkip line. I mean, people say that Swampert is OP ect all because it is the most powerful starter...by 1 stat point! It would be fine if it got a decent boost compared to its peers like Archeops and Slaking. But 1 stat point is nothing to get excited about. And personally I find Skitty 100 times cuter than Mudkip.

Back