• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most powerfull fire type

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Dude,their poison-ghost....they aren't fire type...

LEARN TO SPOT A JOKE

I agree,rapidash does suck....

so counter would be a good move against it..(if physical)

The Close combat thing is demanding...
    Your A LOT more vulnerable to the pokemon you used it to...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtmvYXnBFeU
    (like that for ex.)
    But infernape is also strong.
    Ihate that effect of lowering both defensive stats..

I don't think Torkoal can physical wall for its life.

Infernape has paper thin defenses anyway. Everyone uses Close Combat because it's his best move.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    probably charizard, he can learn the most powerful moves of fire,dragon,flying,fighting and normal. not many others can do that and he can fly. has good speed to match any and defense and attack.

would say he can beat his weaknesses too which is good

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Infernape has paper thin defenses anyway. Everyone uses Close Combat because it's his best move.
    Yeah sure....Close combat away....

No they arn't dummy.
    [Filler Filler]

If your talking about me in place of "sunshine", I'm the one that posted it.
    I was trying to point that out to LOYALemerald or w/e.

Ive got humor dude, But this isn't the thread to post these kinda' things...tssk.. the people these days...And seriously, why would anyone believe that^!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Yeah sure....Close combat away....

Good luck using Brick Break.

Ive got humor dude, But this isn't the thread to post these kinda' things...tssk.. the people these days...And seriously, why would anyone believe that^!!!!

No one would, it's supposed to be a joke.

Back