• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Most prized pokemon

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well, As a matter of fact, shiney pokemon have better stats.
    That is incorrect, OverTheBelow. Shinies' stats where different from normal Pokémon's stats in the G/S/C games, but back then shinyness was decided through IVs, but apart from common believes, a Pokémon's IVs were lower for shinies than normal Pokémon, meaning they were actually weaker than normal Pokémon!

Believe it or not, but my prized Pokémon in Emerald is my level 16 Staryu that I traded from Ruby. It isn't even close to being my strongest Pokémon, but I just like it for some reason :3

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2006
    I dont know....My Umbreon, Espeon or Eevees....Or Charizard...OR Blazikien.

hmm....My Jirachi! I had to wait long those real-time days and fully complete Pokemon Channel, then save up £15 to get a link cable from GameCube to GBA so I could transfer it to my game. Then lv.5, its first battle was a lv.28 Gloom. MY JIRACHI KICKED ITS BOOTY SO HARD IT LEARNED HOW TO FLY! Then Jirchi advanced from LV5 to 10 after beating that Gloom XD So my Jirachi, FairzyWiz, is my most prized pokemon ^^

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    My beautiful espeon!,Its shiny,fast,powerful and cute and I have trained it for ever from colosseum and it is now on level hundred and is unbeatable!

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    that would be my L57 Alakazam on sapphire and my L80 Blastoise on Firered. Alakazam can take a beating thanks to its reflect technique and extensive defense EV training, and then use recover. Then it can demolish the competition with Psychic and Shadow Ball.

Years
    • US
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    My prized pokemon would have to be my lvl. 100 Rapidash. It knows Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Return and Hidden Power.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Mine would have been my shiny Skarmory I trained to 100 but hes just a memory now...lol

Atm my fave Pokemons my old Magmar cuz hes quite the hard hitter and I loved him in Cinnabar Gym battle from Season 1 in the episodes.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    =/ She's not too strong but my lv.46 Crawdaunt is my best and prized. I taught it a good pool of moves (Aerial Ace, Surf, Blizzard, Crab Hammer) I'm hoping they get better lol. Well I just think she's a cool and different pokemon to train so I kept her.

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    calanton said:
    my most prized pokemon would my super cutie shiny eevee. i didn't evolve it cuz it's so cute

To get a bunch of Shiny Eevees, evovle that eevee to The pokemon You want it and then you catch a ditto and breed them. it will be a normal eevee. then evolve that eevee into the pokemon you evovled your original shiny eevee with and make another egg with both the shiny evovled eevee and the regular evolved eevee and it should be another shiny eevee.

1.Important! Both Evovled Eevees have to be different genders or this trick will not work!

2. VERY IMPORTANT! this is an experiment! it works in gold and silver. So do not save your game unless it works.

PM me back and tell me if it works.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Failed. The odds of getting a shiny are the same as finding one in the wild. Back in GSC you could hatch shiny eggs at higher odds, but not any more.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    My most prized pokemon in emerald would have to be my Skarmory and Blaziken.

Last edited:
    Years
    My most prized Pokemon would be my Chansey and Venomoth.

Chansey: She is Lv. 97 and, boy, is she full of defense. She also has some decent attacks.

Venomoth: He's Lv. 100 and he's Shiny. Yeah, he may not have the best defense but I just love using him. The way he enters battle....heeehehhh.....*sparkle*....

Back