• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Most prized pokemon

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
    Gotta be my level 100 Alakazam, Such a great looking and damaging pokemon. It isn't my strongest, my strongest would be kyogre but I just loooove alakazam!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    my umbreon by far is my most prized. i raised him since he was an evee and we have been through so much together....i also like my slaking because i raised him from a slakoth and even though it took long raising him...he's grown up into a powerful slaking

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    My Mudkip, Muddy. Yes, I havnt evolved her, and she's at LV 73.

-Muddy Walks up-
    Muddy: Mud?
    Me: MY MUDDY!!! -Glomps- NO TOUCHING!

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
    Mine would have to be my blaziken[sp?] yeah, I know, very eh, but it was the first one I got, and it's the only one I managed to train past 80, so i'm happy. ^_^

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    My prized pokemon is my Shiny Manetric or my Blaziken lvl 37:(weak i no

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Has to be this guy:

Heracross(M)@Choice Band
    L:100
    Nature: Jolly
    EV: 252 Att/252 Speed/6 HP
    Trait: Guts
    Brick Break
    Megahorn
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide

Complete hardcase, done more of his fare share of the work through the Battle Frontier.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I have a Metang that I bred and traded into my Emerald game. He's awesome, once he learns psychic he'll be a real powerhouse. I also like my Swampert and Machamp.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Mine has to be my Feraligator, because I dont know why so much people like Blaziken!

Gentleman J

Going to the Poké Ball also?
    Years
    Garouga! Bare Your Fangs! said:
    Swampert. It can take down anything, ranging from a Sceptile to a Jirachi (I've battled one). It's gotten me through tough times.

Sceptile has like 6X+ damage on those Water/Ground types plus alot speed as far as I know, how could it win in 100 vs 100 battle?
    RMXPUser462 said:
    Mine has to be my Feraligator, because I dont know why so much people like Blaziken!
    I'm not sure why so many people like to eat chicken either:cheeky:

Back