• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most Prized Pokemon?

DarkDragonite12

Inner Focus Boi!!!
Years
  • What would you say is your most Prized Pokemon in Diamond/Pearl at this moment?

I'm not a "D/P Junkey" like others, so don't expect some wild Shiney or a Supped up EV Trained Pokemon. >.>

But my prized is Spiritomb(Lv. 89). Just fascinated with this Pokemon(despite horrible speed) and it is making my "Final Team" spot.

What about you all?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    well it was between my drapion and lucario both level 46...until i imported mi arcanien from my fire red........i guess my shinies are ok...

tentecool and seaking..

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Hmm, that's a hard question. I love all my pokemon D=

But I guess I treasure my Roserade a lot <3

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    at the moment i spend most care in my new tyranitar (lv 65).

the D/P pokemon i like most is Luxray and its prevolutions. it looks really quite cool and you can obtain it on the first route. i actually trained my lv 4 shinx better than my starter.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • My awesome duo of a noble, team-sweeping Gallade and a dream-stealing, heart-stealing Gardevoir. <3

DarkDragonite12

Inner Focus Boi!!!
    Years
  • My awesome duo of a noble, team-sweeping Gallade and a dream-stealing, heart-stealing Gardevoir. <3
    Oddly, I was thinking of Teaming this Duo in Diamond. Everything was perfect, I caught a Male Ralts, and a Female Ralts.

But I come to find out the Male has a Nature of Rash(+ Special Attack, -Special Defense), while the Female had a Nature of Adamant(+Attack, -Special Attack). Got the Nature's switched. -.-

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • XD, ouch. For the Gardevoir, go with either Modest or Timid, depending on whether it's a sweeper or a utility.

metroid fan

Portable builder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    My Heracross is my baby and when my dusknoir is done he will be my other baby... I'm sorry but those two pokemon are awesome. I really can't wait for my awesome smeargle though (It knows substitute, spore, lock on, and sheer cold, what a great moveset)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • miltank. i always loved it, but when it gained its new ability, Scrappy, this generation, i rekindled the true passion i had with it.

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
  • I'm EV training an Arceus for Anti-Rival team.

But...I guess my Blaziken, Asphyrix, ported over from Ruby, is closest to me. I usually stop using starters after a point but that Blaziken took me through me the entire Ruby game.

And then of course Viridian, my Leafeon, and all my other Eevees. I'm an Eevee person.

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Blaziken (Diamond), Pachirisu (Diamond), Grovyle (Pearl pre-Nat. Dex), Espeon(Pearl pre-Nat. Dex) and my just caught shiny Poliwag are my most favorite Pokémon atm (Poliwag is my first ever wild shiny in Diamond :))

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
    Years
  • In this series I would have to say my favorite is proably...none of them...my favorite pokemon of all time, no matter the series is charizard.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • it would have to be all of my lv. 100 Pokemon which I cant name all of them because I dont have the game in front of me

Well I have the following
    Salamence
    Zapdos
    Walrein
    Swampert
    Blaziken (all in lv. 100) I have others

and also my lv. 56 Shiny Rapidash and my Ghost type Pokemon

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back