• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most Prized Pokemon?

Years
  • my best pokes i don't train them it's worthless to lose time ev training i just enter contests feed them poffin and gave them masseges and ribbons you can sey i am a co-ordenitor

Inferno_wingX

Dedicated.
    Years
  • I'm gonna have to have one from each version I have; most at least.

Red version: My level 100 Charizard <3. I got that game when I was six, I think, and I trained him like a beast. I love him.

Silver version (which I sadly no longer have) was definitely my level 86 Typhlosion. He was just cool.

Fire red version: My 70-something Tyranitar. Larvitar was really cute, too.

Emerald: I really don't have one...I made that party to be the strongest possible, without cheating at all. I didn't really..."bond" with any of them. I guess I'd say 70-something Rayquaza. He's really cool, and looks good with Kyogre and Groudon with him (you can catch them all in Emerald.)

Diamond: 47 Luxray, no doubt. Shinx was adorable, and now he's a ferocious cute S.O.B. Love him to death.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • My strongest pokemon is probably my Typhlosion, Latias, and Mew... Meh, I need to EV train and focus on battles more instead of trading...D;

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    In Diamond, I think my two prized Pokemon are my Rampardos and my Floatzel.

In Emerald, there's Kyogre, Flygon, Sharpedo, Umbreon, Espeon, and Altaria.

Also, in my silver game before it died, I had a level 86 Feraligatr and a level 84 Pidgeot. [SP?]

Zyph

Game developer. Hax0rz!
    Years
  • My Sp Attack Sweeper shiney Absol. Absol in general is my favorite pokemon, but it being shiney makes it so much cooler.

Years
  • weavile, i named her kamaitachi shes my Berzerker

Aggron i named Cortana my tank, she will most likely wash you away with surf or destroy you with earthquake

and sableye who i couldn't think of a witty name for but usually takes up my first party slot because of no type weakness and very interesting movepool (faint attack, shadowball, psychic, brick break)

Roserade who i named Flora Mask, things usually don't last long when she use's petal dance

and mismaguis i use her more then my starter in diamond and true to the one i have in gold she knows parish song

I'd say something about gallade but i have yet to get one (and i want one bad)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    My lvl 50 Squirtle in Fire Red which I started with,the one that prof. Oak gives you.

Also my Luxray and Roserade in Pokemon Diamond

a squirtle heh i have a level 98 squirtle on my Leaf Green. le is a baby

But my prize is my shiny Exploud not because its shiny but because i spent weeks training it....we boned :crys:

Years
  • my favourites were definately my old gyarados and alakazam in the original red both Lv100.

in pearl, i'd probably say my Lv43 rapidash. since its pulled me out of some tight spots early on when i had only trained up 2 pokemon and before i got exp.share :)

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Yellow: Ah, My mew... her name is Myuu. Level 100. I went through the whole game with her. I *LOVE* her to death... My yellow is old, so I am really afraid the cartridge will die soon...
    Silver: Chikablade, my 5-year-old level 100 Meganium. I've had her for a long time, bonded with her, and love her lots. She has done alot of things on her own, like beat the elite four, and gobble down numerous berrys. XD
    Fire Red: ICHIGO AND NARUTO!!
    Ichigo is my pikachu, soon to be raichu, and she is level 27. I love Raichu's, and Pikachus are okay, I guess! I am only on my way to the fourth city, so...
    Naruto, is my Pidgeotto, soon to be Pidgeot, whom is level 26. He and Ichigo fight at Double Battles, and we haven't lost yet! I love him SO much.
    Diamond: In fact... I don't have a favourite! *sniff* I have been focusing so much on trading that... wah.... I am planning on breeding my Ninetails for a Vulpix with a Modest nature, then evolving him/her at level 1. It's sad.
    BUT, I have a hafly-EV trained Lonely natured female Aerodactyl, and her name is Crowfrost. I'm gonna keep on EV training her right now... I'm not gonna trade for a long time...
    I also am close to my level 6 Arcanine, Tsarika! She is always on my mind, she is so cool, I heart her!! I plan on training her. I need to find a Macho Brace...

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    oeh.. i just trained a jolly scizor.. with all his swashbucklin' moves and awesome style he's totally 'in like flynn'!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'd have to go with my "signature" Pokemon, the one that I've basically kept since the R/B/Y days...

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Dragonair will always be my favourite, signature and most prized Pokemon. I refuse to evolve her since I'm content with how she looks, her nature, her stats and her moves. She's a good partner and I heart her. X3

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    my so far level 50 arcanine!!!!! yeah adamant!!!!! PWNS!
    also my
    "el quacko" who is my level 100 ludicolo

Back