• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV most recent television binge?

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
Years
  • mythic quest — a very solid sitcom surrounding a mmorpg development team. it's funny and surprisingly poignant at times. episode five of season one is one of my all-time favorite episodes of tv.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    mythic quest — a very solid sitcom surrounding a mmorpg development team. it's funny and surprisingly poignant at times. episode five of season one is one of my all-time favorite episodes of tv.

Love this show! Seems like a cheat code casting Jake Johnson and Cristin Milioti together but that was a really good episode. I think they did the best Covid episode at the time by far as well.

I watched Treason on Netflix within 24 hours of its release. Daredevil, a Bond girl, and Robb Stark's wife in a twisty spy thriller? No brainer, and it lived up to its promise. Hardly revolutionary as its a well-trodden genre, but a very good one (and 5 episodes whereas the more typical 6 would have had needless filler)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I finished watching Better Call Saul a week ago. The ending seemed a bit abrupt, but overall a great show. I like how they wrapped up what happened to the majority of characters in the show; the problem was with the main character, Saul (Jimmy McGill). I wish they would have shown more what happened with him. However, the plot was great, each season did a great job building off each other, I was only bored with the show a little bit. The cinematography and characters were better than breaking Bad, but the story of Breaking Bad was better in my opinion (until the second to last season which rushed Breaking Bad). Overall, Better Call Saul was great and I'm glad I took the time to watch it.

Years
  • It'd be nearly impossible to binge the whole series in one go, but I have recently completed Malcolm in the Middle in its totality, and I did have several six-episode sessions while watching it. It's a show I enjoyed when it originally aired, but I'd only seen random episodes. Watching the whole series through did make me appreciate it even more.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I've been rewatching Psych! Some of it's a bit dated but I love this show and its characters sm 🥺

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    The Owl House and Phineas and Ferb. For TOH, I just decided to watch because the internet was loving the series, so I went to watch it a few months ago, watched more episodes weeks ago bc new ones just randomly popped up on Disney+ I swear to god, if Disney+ doesn't just put all the already aired episodes on its platform…
    And for P&F, I've been watching Dan Povenmire's videos on YouTube and thought he was a really fun guy. So then I thought "hmm, the last time I've watched Phineas and Ferb was like, a decade ago, so I better watch it again to catch up" so catching up was what I did and so far it's been a really fun watch! (still got, like, 100+ episodes to watch, like, Dan, I like the show but did you really needed to make it so long jeez)

Years
  • my gf and i binge a lot of shows at once, and atm we're going through Superstore and (since we recently acquired Disney+) How I Met Your Father. we honestly didn't expect to like both this much. for the latter especially, we just found it via browsing around and i was very ready to make fun of it... but we got hooked?? also Hillary Duff aged so beautifully??

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hillary Duff aged

Lies!

I remember really enjoying Superstore, but it wasn't streaming and eventually I found there was enough good tv that I couldn't be bothered if it wasn't on a service I already get (unless its Prime, which I tend to get for 1-2 months per year as they do loads of free trials and also they kept making The Expanse). Had no idea until very recently that the lead was Ugly Betty (which makes sense as I never saw that, only it was advertised constantly when I was younger and only had 4 and a half tv channels).

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    party down! i only caught references to it before but i got into it after the "first annual pi2a symposium" episode

Back