• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Most Satisfying Moments

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Completing my Pokedex in Gold was probably the most satisfying moment for me, as it was the first Pokedex I ever completed (I went back and finished my Red one later). I also fondly remember training my entire team to level 100 and having each Pokemon solo the Elite Four without healing them or using other items.

Years
    back in R/B/Y i bought the magikarp from that guy near Mt. Moon there was no internet to see what was a magikarp, i spent 500$ on that fish that could only "splash" >_> and when it envolved into a gyarados it was such a wonderful moment :D

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    It was both reaching Kanto and realizing that there was more after beating Lance that satisfied me most.

Totally didn't expect them during my first playthrough.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Probably beating the Kimino sister (the one with the espeon) with my lvl. 9 Togepi alone. It used Metrenome to transform into Espeon, and somehow won from there.

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    When I found Raikou in the wild, and caught him on first try with a single Fast Ball at full health. (Same odds as catching with a PokeBall at full health)

Back