• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Shocking Moments

Years

What are your top 5 most shocking moments?

Games are not just something you pick up, play without emotion, put down and not remember it, well not all. With some games, we really feel a connection to a character or a part of the game, that causes us to get really involved and absorbed into the gaming world.

There have been so many amazingly shocking moments since the early days of gaming was released, and I want to know what your top 5 moments are.
    They can be for any reason, whether it was a death you didn't expect, to an amazing piece of gameplay. It can be from any generation and any console.

Go wild.​

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I remember only two shocking moments.

1. Soap's death on Modern Warfare 3

Soap was my favourite character ever in video games since Call of Duty 4. First when I saw Sope dying, I was shocked. I thought "WTF just happened???". It is most shocking moment ever.

2. Ghost's and Roach's deaths on Modern Warfare 2

I was completing mission and running towards the helicopter. Then Gen. Shepherd shot us and set us fire - me and Ghost. It was shocking moment also.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Assassin's Creed II, the death of Ezio's father and brothers.

I knew it was coming too, that was the worst part, and them he was talking to them in the prison, being all like it'll be fine, BUT IT WASN'T. That just got the me. And then he was there, watching them die. I guess it wasn't shocking, since I knew it would happen, but it GOT to me.

Even worse was Christina Mission 2 in Brotherhood, where you actually had to carry their corpses. That killed me.

As for amazing pieces of gameplay: Uncharter 3 the plane part.

Need I say more? It was just PACKED with adrenaline. There's a freaking plane going down, and at the same time shots being fired and boxes trying to hit you in the face. And then when you're finally flying through the sky, with no music and hardly any sound except, for me, my own hyperventilation, trying to grab that one box and get my heart under control. IT WAS AMAZING.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    Shocking ending in Final Fantasy X. Tidus was just a dream... So sad...... Good thing they made Final Fantasy X-2. Got a good ending. =]

Back