• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most Useful In-game item in D/P?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Sacred ash is one i forgot about. It is the best item ever. It fully heals your team, its like a mobbile pkmn center.

I agree, sacred ash :)

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    In game-PokeRadar-You can catch numerous more pokemon than without it.
    Battling-Super potions-I never use any other battling items! :D

Super potions are lol compared to full restore...

Full restore>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>super potion...

and while battleing competatively u can't use any itmes in ur bag the game atomaticly disables ur bag FYI so super potion=lol

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I'm so surprised no one has said Rare Candy yet. Or TM 26.

I'd have to go with HM 02/Fly though. Such a useful HM, that while being optional, is near needed for not pulling your hairs out biking everywhere. And it never runs out of resourcefulness as you soar between the breeding center, training areas, marts, pal park, and that little girl who tells you your swarm for the day.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    the best items are the ones you get at the battle tower. there so much more useful that the other items (minus pokeballs ofcourse)

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Lemonade, Exp. Share, Revive & Full Heal

I always have these in my bag, very important - the healing items got my through the snow parts and team galatic

Back