• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Most Useless Legendary Pokemon???

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Mewtwo is the best Moltres way no. Drill Peck is good overall but firespin sucks and also one more that sucks. I say Raiku Learn spark at level 80 wtf!

Katana

Doin' it Katana Style!
    Years
    Articuno: Strong vs.: Bug, grass, & ground
    Weak vs.: Electric, fire, rock, & steel
    Zapdos: Strong vs.: Bug, fighting, flying, grass, ground, & steel
    Weak vs.: Ice & rock
    Moltres: Strong vs.: Bug, fighting, fire, grass, ground, & steel
    Weak vs.: Electric, rock, & water

Out of the three legendary birds, the weakest imo: Articuno

The other legendaries (Mewtwo, three legendary dogs, etc.) imo still beat out Articuno.

Peace Out!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    i think the most usless legendary is shaymin, cause it doesnt really have any good move sets or stats

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Articuno: Strong vs.: Bug, grass, & ground
    Weak vs.: Electric, fire, rock, & steel
    Zapdos: Strong vs.: Bug, fighting, flying, grass, ground, & steel
    Weak vs.: Ice & rock
    Moltres: Strong vs.: Bug, fighting, fire, grass, ground, & steel
    Weak vs.: Electric, rock, & water

Out of the three legendary birds, the weakest imo: Articuno

The other legendaries (Mewtwo, three legendary dogs, etc.) imo still beat out Articuno.

Peace Out!

Articuno is also strong agaisnt flying and dragon types which gives it a 4x effectivness agaist pokemon like Dragonite and Salamence

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    The three legendary dogs suck, they're just rip-offs of the birds and difficult to catch.

Years
    Well if you had taught Moltres Fire Blast, it wouldnt totally suck. Then in R/B/Y, in Victory Road, you can pick up the TM to Teach Sky Attack. Leveling up, yea it sucks, but taught moves make it an awsome use.

I think the Legnedary that blew chunks, had to be Mew, I mean it has so much hype, and the bonus of learning EVERY TM and HM. But it totally sucked as a fighter. You could teach it something like Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard, and Hyper Beam....and then a Twin Needleing Beedrill would take it out. Mew is alot better to use now than it was back then.

Everly

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2008
    yeah but theres something about mew and celebi that just make it special. obviously coz there so rare. i dont think mew is the most useless though. celebi however is so bad, so are pretty much all the legendary dogs

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2007
    Straight off from capturing, Zapdos... I never used Zappy because of it's original crap moveset that it originally came with. Moveset changed, well that's a different story.
    OMFG zapdos is not useless back when we only had Y/R/B/G on my yellow i wasted my master ball on zapdos (not realising i could only catch one lededary) my zapdos and Alakazam COULD SOLO the pokemon league after about 3 days of soloing it Zapdos was lvl 100 and OHKO anything its path (unless Not Effected) BUT the MOST USLESS POKEMON IS
    In forms of attck DEFENTLY Ditto
    Overall its be Moltres
    And staying alive CELBI SUCKS AT THAT no serouisly i hate Celbi

Joe.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I love Moltres a lot.., because I don't want to depend on strong PKMNs all the time...

But I really hate is Entei...

That PKMN really disgust me!

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I don't really like any legendary pokemon except latios, so I guess I consider all of them useless and not worth my time. I kill them all when I battle them. And latios is barely considered legendary because he's still usable in the battle frontier, which limits all the other legendaries.

omega11

Beginner Pokemon Hacker :D
    Years
    Well i love Lugia....moltress is the bigest waste of space in the whole series of games

Back