• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most users ever online was 7,166, Yesterday at 5:04 AM.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    the record apparently was broken again yesterday:

Years
  • the record apparently was broken again yesterday:

Damn... I wonder if the latest Sun & Moon news was the reason behind the latest record breaker? The last one was thanks to GO but this time I'll thank Sun & Moon for it.

test_account

for all that is broken, I am the test.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    I have tested this record and determined it is BROKEN!

P.S. LOL at audy's gif

Sirfetch’d

We'll probably have a ridiculous amount of activity again when it's Friday, which is when the next batch of S&M news is said to release.

if starter evos are revealed, we might just set another record lol

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
    Years
  • 7,166 people online, and my threads still don't get replies XD

Anyways, that's a freaking HUGE number. We need to make like an online partaaay!! I'll bring the Caprisuns!! XD

Years
  • We'll probably have a ridiculous amount of activity again when it's Friday, which is when the next batch of S&M news is said to release.

I agree, because when news like that drops I always see the servers crashing. Hopefully I can get through Friday without servers being down a long time.

Back