• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most UU Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I think they are just fine for game play and fill certain roles well in many competitive teams.

Secondly sorry to mini mod but this should either be a more in depth question in strategies&movesets or in general pokemon since it covers more then DPPL

Years
    I would probably say that it's... Either clamperl or wurmple... :P

I don't know... It depends on the people. I'm pretty sure there's a fanatic out there for every pokemon :/

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    I would probably say that it's... Either clamperl or wurmple... :P

I don't know... It depends on the people. I'm pretty sure there's a fanatic out there for every pokemon :/

Clamperl is one of my favorite Pokemon. I actually have a whole PC box dedicated to them. :P

I would say the most underused Pokemon is either Tangrowth or Tropius. I can wreck some serious havoc with either one.

Alpha Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    imo, There aren't enough Absols out there.

I think they are just fine for game play and fill certain roles well in many competitive teams.

Secondly sorry to mini mod but this should either be a more in depth question in strategies&movesets or in general pokemon since it covers more then DPPL

and hey, "mini mod", you didn't even answer the question, or even come close to doing so.

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
    Absol is actually a pretty commonly seen threat when it comes to sweepers in UU tier.

Now relicanth in pretty UU, which is strange because I use one and the gen shift made them immensely unpredictable and threatening.

Alpha Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    Really?
    I haven't really ever done any competitive battling myself, but I never see anyone mention using them.

I guess Lanturn is another that I don't see mentioned much that I think should be noticed a little more.

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
    The generation shift has made a lot of UU pokes much more useful.

Lanturn, as you mentioned, was UU but now is very popular due to its typing and the invaluable volt absorb ability. (Seeing as jolteons etc are booming now.)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Apart from the obvious pidgeot, noctowl, and bibarel, I find Toxicroak to be underused. Seriously, he has good enough HP to take a hit and sucker punch can be menacing, especially against psychic types without great defenses. I'm looking at you, Alakazam.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

I guess Lanturn is another that I don't see mentioned much that I think should be noticed a little more.

I love Absol and Lanturn!

My guess would be Spinda.. /totally did not ask a native S&M'er

Personally, I think that Chimecho, Sunflora, Wormadam, Volbeat/Illumise and Delibird would be less likely seen in a serious battle.

I would say Luvdisc too, but I know some who use it just for the lulz.

I would say Cherrim as well, but I know someone obsessed with it...

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    I love Absol and Lanturn!
    I have an OU team with those two in it.
    I used that once on shoddy for dizzy punch lulz
    Personally, I think that Chimecho, Sunflora, Wormadam, Volbeat/Illumise and Delibird would be less likely seen in a serious battle.
    Delibird counters Aerodactyl leads much? and the rest are kinda used especially specs sunflora on sunny day teams.
    Would that person be me?
    So do I O.o

I think that Scizor Mesprit isn't used that much despite decent stats and a great movepool.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    Gotta be claydol.

Claydol isn't even in the NU tier, people definitely use him @_@

Same for this guy, definitely being used.

Qwilfish. THAT THING IS LIKE AN IMAGINARY FRIEND! D: Is it even in the UU list though?

Rain Dance teams in lower tiers can make use of him but this is one you don't see too often.

Good answer. One time I made a team out of some of the worst Pokemon in the game and some of those were definitely candidates. Spinda is probably my vote too, it's dreadful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back