• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Visited Websites

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I visit Youtube, Romhacking.net, Pokecommunity, themetapicture, Twitter and memegenerator on a daily basis.

Youtube for new videos from my subscriptions, Romhacking.net for seeing new tools and hacks, Pokecommunity, do I need to explain?, themetapicture for new interesting pics and other things, Twitter for seeing new tweets and whether I want to include my own and memegenerator for the same reason for themetapicture.

Years
  • PC is my top website with 27,000 hits. n~n; I'm obviously obsessed haha. Then there's google, imgur, twitter, and youtube in that order. Obvious why I visit them all since they're pretty explanatory from looking at the site names haha.

I like to poke around imgur for funny pictures. It's a fairy new addition to my top sites (started browsing in the last three months).

Years
  • Facebook, YouTube, PC, some adoptable sites (PF, PH) and Gmail ~ Most of the sites I have open all the time except for gmail. I only jump on there really quickly here and there to see if I got any new emails related with school.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • My top 5 most visited websites are PokéCommunity, Pokémon Showdown (I do visit several servers there), YouTube, Wikipedia and TV Tropes.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Lately, they would be:

- PokeCommunity
    - Facebook
    - Hotmail
    - Serebii
    - Kijiji

I'm breeding a lot of Pokemon (Serebii) right now. I'm also looking for a job and an apartment in a different city (Kijiji). Hotmail to check for responses to threads and ads. Facebook for the norm'. PC because I'm partially addicted right now.

sweets

You can do it! ☆彡
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    Last FM, Twitter, Facebook, my Pokemon communities, Hello!Online, and erm... Reddit... Not proud of that last one since I HATE the community. Oh well.

AM/PM

steal me out of my h e a d
    Years
  • twitter, tumblr, facebook, instagram and last.fm. blows my mind that people still use mibba in 2014, hahah.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Pokecommunity, Pokecommunity and memecenter. Nothing else....well also gmail which I check oonce in a day or so :p

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • You asked for my top 5, but I shall give you a little more because it doesn't hurt and why not.
    I visit PC, Showdown! (battle server), Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Google and YouTube almost everyday in no particular order.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Showdown Server, Battle server, PokeCommunity, Twitter, my works page and my bank account. Basically it. I got rid of most my social networks a few months ago.

Years
  • Some of my most visited sites as shown on Top Sites when I start up Safari include YouTube, Imageshack, Twitch, Twitter, Marriland, Serebii, Mibbit and this site. And the sites I have to access for college work.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 1. PokeCommunity, to chat with people of course

2. Smashboards, to lurk while reading speculations for anticipated newcomers and returning veterans

3. Playeressence, to lurk while find video game articles that treat companies as equals rather than bias like other professional game websites

4. Youtube, to watch videos that interest me of course

5. 4chan, to gather information on what the vocal minority thinks about other subjects, so I can share the info to everyone else here

Back