• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most wanted to experience

Black-Tigress

Exclusive Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Honestly, to finally be able to be financially stable.
    I (mostly me and my family) have been broke for pretty much my whole life. This year, we'll finally be able to have decent finances.

I'm looking forward to going out more often, having a more happier time in life, Finally learning how to drive, and actually eating on a regular basis...

Years
    generally spend more time with buddies, and enjoy my life - do something rebellious and crazy that ill regret later, have more people over, experience more things. as a long-term goal, one of my main aspirations is to travel the world, but as this is relegated to 2015 that doesn't qualify haha

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I would like to see myself not make every little thing a big deal. That's a pretty big problem for me right now, and it just gets in the way of a lot.

Khawill

<3
    Years
    I want to be more self sufficient and I want to live in an apartment and not a dorm. I wouldn't mind experienceing some more exciting events, last semester was rather boring and didn't have enough energy for me

Nakala Pri

I want to experience making an actual life friend. >:( 'Cause like I want to annoy them.

But besides that, I want to go to my family home, chill, kill bill and drive tractors. >:^D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I'd like to go to India or Japan and eat all the weird things you can find there.

Back