• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Weird Pet You Have/Had

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I used to have a dog that would rip people's tops off(people he didn't know).. That's weird in my opinion.

Lucid

I had a pet mouse when I was 9... it got out of it's cage once and my cat ate it...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I had a pair of hermit crabs that my parents gave me to teach me about death...and I have no interesting anecdotes regarding this. They died slow and miserable deaths from parasites <_<;

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    A red earred terrapin. Ive got 2 babies now and I was stupid when I bought them. theyhave been with me for 2 years and I know theyll grow massive when theyre older but I.. think I can handle them. I nearly killed one once and it was very upsetting.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Dunno how weird these are, but...

I used to have a frog, a baby bunny, a parakeet, a salamander, a mouse, a snail, & a hamster.
    I currently have a gecko & some fish...plus my dogs but those aren't uncommon at all.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Do robo pets count? lolz anywayz.. weirdest pet I've had... was a type of fish called a ghost sword fish.. it was so awesome, it would swim and look like a sword, too bad it ate the other fish in the tank... >_<;;

- KSP

Rayquaza1

I go by To Aravas now.
    Years
    My weirdest pet is my dog. He's in my uncles farm now. I sent him there cuz he always whines even after I give him food and play with him. I even gave him a huge cage he lives in and I let him out to play in the garden everyday.

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    i had a light brown husky/wolf mix, does that count? His name was Bruno and he liked to eat beef and noodles with ketchup. we would eat it together. then my mom made me give him up cuz he got way too big... *Sniffle*

Years
    Back when I had a biiiiiig fish tank full of cute fishes I got live rock for the tank. Well a present came with the live rock. The most creepy and retarded sea creature I have ever seen. It was almost transparent. I guess you can say thats the wierdest pet I owned.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    The Weirdest pet you could ever have is: A younger sibling.

I had a dog today but shes gone now and Im wearing her collar.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    THis isnt very weird of a pet, but i had a GIGANTIC crodad x_X
    Aboyt 7 inches long, i think? It was blue, too.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Snails. Yes, snails. I'm weirder than all of you. :P I also once took care of a wild sparrow for a while, 'cause my pet cat tried to eat it. O__O;

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
    Does my cat count? :0 He's kind of stupid (no, seriously, one second he'll be rubbing against my leg and purring, then the second I move he's all OMG GET AWAY FROM ME AGHHHH). He likes to roll OFF my bed, then look at me like I did something to make him fall. XD

He also has a kitty boyfriend in Oklahoma named Ai, who belongs to Psilocybin/Babelfish II. X3

Back